Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

I have a long history of dissatisfaction with exercise bras. In my experience every single exercise bra BUT this one does nothing more than smash you. I have a very full cup and it is not comfortable to be smashed into the bra when you're trying to exercise.

This bra has all the features of a "regular bra", adjustable shoulder and back straps and a full underwire but it is reinforced in key areas to provide maximum support. The material is very sturdy and absorbent without being stiff or confining.

Some of my workout partners wear two bras to get the support they need, in my experience, this bra gives enough support on it's own. Also, it lasts a long time. I currently own three of these bras because I workout 3-4 days a week and this way I can always have a clean one. Unless something better comes along, I'm a customer for life.
0Comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2010
I was so excited when I bought this bra at Dillards--4 in 40DD. I wanted a 100% cotton bra that would allow me to sweat without staying wet and itchy like those synthetic bras. I even spent the $70 on the bra that Oprah recommended, but it nearly kills me to wear it--I like to breath. I really like this bra because it is 100% cotton all over, and it's very comfortable. The colors are great, e.g., white and gray. I wanted one in black but they don't offer that color. I do have one complaint which does not allow me to continue wearing the bra. When I walk vigorously, run, or do aerobics the bra rib band rolls under and the sewen in white brand label which is hard and scratchy cuts and bruises my rib cage under my left breast. I tried cutting off the label but it was too hard to remove. The threads were like wire, and it left a seam which was still painful. I tried covering it with tape, but that didn't work. So, I'm in search of another bra. I would certainly wear this bra again if they remove the label and place it in a location that doesn't cause pain or injury.
77 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2014
What happened??? I have worn Natori Sport Bras for many years as my only bra; work, play, sports. I wore and loved these bras so much that I washed and wore them til the plastic support piece was starting to jab me. They are a bit expensive, especially if you are buying a few at a time. So, when I spied these two black ones at Amazon at a slightly reduced rate, I ordered them immediately. Well, they seem to have changed the cups on these. They are not the soft cushioned cups I have loved for so long. I may have lost a little size in my bust, but these things were more mesh-like and like a couple of cones. I mean cones. They looked pointy to me. The rest of the bra was the same; straps, band, but not so the cups. Whaddup Natori?

I found one white Natori Sport on ebay and it must be an older one, because it was the nice soft style I remembered.
on May 23, 2007
good bra for everyday wear, however not a sports bra. provides little support for large bust. separated cups very comfortable. soft fabric.
on December 12, 2012
By the looks of this, it should have been the perfect bra. The only thing I really liked was the fabric...it is nice and soft. The first thing I noticed after putting it on was that I was much too 'pointy' for my taste. I just didn't like the way it shaped me. I wore it around for a day and it was so uncomfortable. I was either being poked or rubbed somewhere, or the bottom band would curl up. I don't understand why it was so uncomfortable, because all hardware is nicely covered by fabric. I really want to like this bra, but I don't think I even want to give anothe try!!
on January 24, 2014
I'm looking for a sports bra that gives me really good separation of my breasts. I hate my boobs touching each other when I'm exercising, or really any time. I'm anti-uniboob! I have some nice regular bras that do the job, but no sports bras. I wish someone would find one that doesn't cost a fortune and let me know. I'm usually a 34 C. I tried that and it was *way* too small in the cups, really smooshed me together. Now I have a 34 D. It's a better fit, and it mostly separates. I don't know if going up to a 34 DD would give me the fit I want or not.
on March 30, 2011
I've had this bra for a few years now, and although it is supportive when I run (32DD), I find that it's my last choice and only wear it when my others are in the wash. The main reason is that it's cotton, and I didn't really think about that when I first bought it. It's fine in winter, but in the hot humid southern summers, it gets wet and stays that way. Plus it catches on some shirts because of the fabric not being smooth.
on November 4, 2012
This is the first sports bra I've bought that wasn't one of those one-piece, uniboob-creating deals you find in sports apparel outlets. It's such an improvement over struggling into/out of one of those, I was tempted to give it 5 stars on that alone. It's not especially stretchy, so it's pretty firm where it should be firm and holds you in place. To me, that's a plus.

I love that it has actual cups and center gore. One of my top complaints about one piece, standard sports bras was that I always had an uncomfortable trickle of sweat between my boobs during workouts, and it looked relatively obscene to try to wipe it in any way. This has eliminated that problem.

It also fits much better than a typical S/M/L size does, and as a result I don't have extreme irritated red lines anywhere. Any good, supportive bra is going to make a little bit of impression on your skin, but what I experienced between this bra and the other type is night and day.

I felt supported, but I have less than a D cup and I don't do much high impact exercise, so I might not be the best person to evaluate maximum support needs. It kept me from bouncing on the elliptical, the treadmill, and that weird machine that's a cross between a stair stepper and an elliptical. Sometimes I actually have felt bouncy on those in other bras, so there is some improvement in that department.

Some other reviewers complained about it feeling wet after they sweat in it, but as far as I understand, all fabrics feel wet when saturated with liquids. Felt no different to me than when I delayed taking off my old "sweat wicking technology" bras, which would just feel cold and mildly squishy if not removed quickly. Who's marinating in their workout bra for hours after they're done? Gross, dudes.

Lastly, the distinct lack of uniboob is nice. The cups are full enough not to give me underarm cleavage, which nobody ever wants even if you're not trying to look like a haute couture model in the gym or on the track.

I don't have the experience to compare it to similar styles in any other brand or material, but this is a better and affordable alternative to your average cupless sports bra. I only have one concern: I am short (5'1") and have pretty small shoulders by any standards, but these straps felt a teeny bit snug even on the longest strap placement. I'm not sure if this would fit as well on a taller person. It would not surprise me to hear that other people found the straps too short/too tight, even though I found them comfortable enough and adjusted to the feel after wearing it for a bit. Still, nowhere NEAR as tight as a one piece uniboober. Also, I can see how some people might feel the band runs small or snug. It doesn't have nearly as much stretch as you may be used to in a bra, so be cautious while ordering. Measure yourself for sure.
on August 27, 2013
The band is really hard to fasten on this one even though I ordered the same size as all my other bras that fit me just fine. The cups are too big but maybe that is because I don't have pointy breasts! Seriously, why does this bra resemble that famous "Madonna" cone bra she wore in the 80's, or was it the 90's?! At any rate, I don't know anyone who has pointy breasts like this bra is shaped for.
on March 29, 2015
At first I LOVED this bra and quickly ordered another 2 since items always seem to sell out once I find something I love HOWEVER..2 of the 3 have developed an issue with the straps that has me very annoyed.

These straps do not adjust with a slide like most bras. They have a front and a back strap which have slip in hooks on one part of the strap that fits into predetermined holes on the other side of the strap. On two of the three these are constantly coming undone which is like having a strap snap. It started happening while a work when I can't easily duck away to fix it and was incredibly embarrassing. In frustration I went to a specialty store to buy a new bra at lunchtime and had their fitting specialist confirm I was wearing the correct size so it's obviously a design fault. Thy are now relegated to the "in desperate times only" drawer.