5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff
My son loves this product and couldn't get it at the Whole Foods in CA, so I sent it to him.
Published 10 months ago by SPM

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and gentle, but doesn't get you clean
Published 10 months ago by Golden Retriever

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and gentle, but doesn't get you clean, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Natralia Dry Skin Wash, 8.45 Fluid Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I have sensitive skin, and I thought it would work out. Well, I used it as both a hand and body wash and I contracted a virus. I got a sore throat and a runny nose that lasted for a while followed by a hacking cough. Yes, that could have came from anywhere, but the virus only lasted as long as I used the soap. So this leads me to believe that it didn't really get me clean. Also, the skin on my hands and body parts felt skinned in some places after using it for a while. My skin was painfully sore in certain patches of skin (like the sides of my hands and the sides of my neck). It felt like a layer of skin was taken off. This was very absurd to me. Also, I had to dilute it with water to make it last longer, because I was halfway done with the bottle after just a few showers.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, March 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great face wash, July 15, 2013
This is great if you have any allergies, dry skin, rash, etc. Very gentle. Also good for oily skin as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief, December 11, 2014
Anyone who deals with cracked hands in the winter should try this.

Natralia Dry Skin Wash, 8.45 Fluid Ounce