Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Style Name: 1000 mcg|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 22, 2014
I take Biotin every day and I just discovered the fast dissolve ones XD They are yummy ( taste like Sweet Tarts) easy on your tummy and plus you don't have to swallow a pill. I take 10,000 mg a day now However I started out with 1000 mg. They also carry this in 5000 mg pills/tabs as well. My hair is growing like crazy! Oh and be sure to drink LOTS of water it will help it to work better and to keep your skin clear. Not everyone can tolerate high doses of biotin however, so start low at 1000 mg once a day for a few months then take 2 a day. If you can tolerate it go up to 5000 mg. 10000 mg should be as high as you should go though anymore than that then you will start seeing skin problems. If you have skin problems from it, just cut down or stop taking it for a few days Your body will let you know the magic dose for you lol Oh if you take a multi, be sure to add that biotin amount to your daily dose allotment.
on March 26, 2014
I researched biotin after getting a terrible haircut, and was hoping to give my hair a little extra help growing out. I chose the 1000mcg over the 5000 or even 10,000 because let's face it, your body only absorbs so much before the unused amount is "expelled". I actually like the strawberry flavor. Even my very picky husband said it was pretty good. I can't say for sure that it's making my hair grow faster, but I have noticed stronger, faster growning nails. :)
on August 15, 2015
I love that it's vegan and 1000 mcg. I don't want to take too much. Purchased this in hopes of making my finger nails stronger. My nails are a bit stronger and my hair is in better condition. The unexpected benefit is that I haven't experienced any leg cramps since taking this. Sometimes in the middle of the night I would wake with terrible "knots" in my legs and ankles. I had read that biotin could help with restless leg syndrome. I have been giving it to my husband and he doesn't believe any supplements work. He says his restless leg syndrome has decreased. We will continue to take Natrol Biotin because it is working for many reasons!
on March 5, 2013
Regular one-a-day type vitamins usually upset my stomach. These fast dissolving vitamin were the perfect solution. They don't upset my stomach, they taste great (none of the bitter aftertaste that you get with some chewables), and dissolve quickly in your mouth, just as promised.

I've been taking them for about a month now. It's too soon to say if these are helping to strengthen my hair, but my nails have definitely been growing more quickly, and are stronger.

Great value for the price.
on February 6, 2014
required replacement post bariatric surgery needed on a daily basis. taste so much better than some really appreciate the fact its chewable and if I forget to take it at home can pop it on the way to work and it not gross!
on July 17, 2012
My hair was dry and brittle due to the coloring process. This product was advertised as a supplement to promote healthy hair and skin. It is working well for me, making my hair look and feel healthier. I would definitely recommend this product.
on June 7, 2015
I have seen an obvious improvement in my hair (softer, shinier, less dryness- I color it and it's naturally curly). And my nails have stopped splitting - they aren't dramatically longer but definitely have been growing at a better rate and breaking much less than before the biotin. I had been taking it for about a month when the improvements became noticeable. I also take a women's multi and a few other vitamins (D, calcium, fish oil, etc.) My dermatologist had said "try it - it can't hurt" when I asked him about it. I look forward to telling him how it has helped. I have had a few acne break outs since taking it but I can't be sure it's related.
on September 3, 2013
My locked hair has grown longer, fuller, shinier and stronger with Biotin 1000 mcg. Will definitely purchase this product again.
on March 26, 2016
I can't give an accurate account for my hair, since I had surgery and it's falling out, but my lashes have gotten thicker and longer since I started taking this stuff! I'm hoping once the anesthesia and trauma of surgery pass, I'll see great results in my hair as well.
on February 7, 2016
Nice flavor. I take a half tablet/day to make my weak, peeling fingernails tougher. It helps. Supposedly thickens hair too. Think high doses don't seem to work better than low doses for soft nails.