5.0 out of 5 stars Pure & Simple
Natrol's L-Carnitine is free form and the purest I have found. I wish they sold it in bottles of larger quantity or in 1000mg capsules. Definitely a good buy if you're just starting to incorporate L-Carnitine into your supplement routine.
Published on April 19, 2012 by K. A. Heldt

3.0 out of 5 stars May work may not
I think this works a little with a good diet. It is not a miracle pill! I would say for people to focus more on macronutrients and workouts.
Published 13 months ago by Justin Blackwelder

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure & Simple, April 19, 2012
K. A. Heldt (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natrol L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff! But new warnings, May 31, 2013
I have been taking this for about a year now, ever since Dr. Oz talked about it on his show. It does help burn fat and give you a leaner look, however new evidence has just come out that L-Carnitine can damage your heart. I was watching Dr. Oz the other day and new evidence has been proven. So needless to say I am not taking it anymore after this episode. Dr. Oz advised to stop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great help, May 29, 2012
This is my second month using this particular product and so far so good. I has assisted me in building more muscle and avoiding the small amounts of meat with fat, i.e. beef, to be used as muscle build without the natural meat fat effects. My blood levels have shown excellent in maintaining normal healthy levels of good cholesterol. So I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!, September 7, 2012
I've been working out 5 times a week for the last 3 months and was stuck on my weight. I was really watching my diet and working out like crazy but the scale was not moving.
Luckily I found out about L Carnitine and decided to give it a try. A week after started taking this religiously every morning with empty stomach my weight keeps dropping and I can't do without it! I even got my mom and I friend to take this supplement. I've been losing about 1lb a week.
If you are trying to lose weight, watching your diet and exercising, try this for a boost and you won't regret.

Thanks Amazon for the subscribe and save! Love it!!!!!!

ps- I also take 2 pills of Guarana (by natrol) every morning with the L Carnitine and they work really well together (they have it on subscribe and save as welll).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
L. Hatfield "starshopper" (Tucson, Az United States) - See all my reviews
Great product & seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Re; Helps with the 'love handles. ..., May 20, 2014
I've had some success shaving off the side-flab with this stuff... in my opinion. AND - I've hopped up on the scale and have seen SOME results. However, I wouldn't take it every day.... that's just my way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Before Workout, April 25, 2014
This Carnitine is one of the best ones out there to take prior to working out. Natrol makes good stuff!!

5.0 out of 5 stars L-Carnitine Works, February 22, 2014
I have used Natrol L-Carnitine through the years along with Natrol Alpha-Lipoic Acid (600 mg) and CoQ10 (100 mg).
I take everything together before I work out and find I have more energy and will ultimately lose weight quicker.
I would recommend this product and have to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust Natrol, November 26, 2012
Natrol has great products and this is another one of them. I take these daily, love the brand and trust the product brandname. Will def be buying again, does exactly what it says

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible casing for supplements, March 18, 2014
When I received the pills, several of the capsule casings had been opened and powder was all over the bottom of the container.

Natrol L-Carnitine 500mg Capsules, 30-Count