NaturOli Soap Nut / Soapberry Shampoo 16oz Organic Natural Hair Care. Sulfate Free! Normal to Dry. EXTREME Hair is made with USDA organic soap nuts / soap berries! Gluten free. Vegan.
- SULFATE FREE! Gluten free. Fragrance free. Vegan. 100% botanical, chemical-free conditioning shampoo. No other conditioners or treatments are required. Safe for color treated hair & reduces color fading. ---- Made with USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Soap Nuts / Soap Berries! ---- Made with USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Soap Nuts / Soap Berries! ---- NaturOli's "EXTREME hair" formulas are the fastest growing, all-natural, restorative & rejuvenating shampoos in the US!
- Proprietary Ayurvedic formula rinses clean leaving hair tangle-free & manageable with healthy body, texture, volume & shine. ---- Hydrates & revitalizes dry, damaged or stressed hair. Relieves itchy scalp. Cleanses without irritating scalp, weakening hair follicles or depleting natural nutrients & moisture.
- PR NEWSWIRE - Aug. 7, 2014: A special recognition in the September, 2014 issue of Organic Spa Magazine published by Oceans Publishing Company. NaturOli is selected for the following honor: "2014 Skin Care Guide: BEST Natural & Organic Brands In The Market" ---- All NaturOli formulas are produced & bottled entirely IN THE USA.
- A proud Signer of Skin Deep's "Compact for Safe Cosmetics". ---- PRESS RELEASE: Peoria, AZ - December, 2012: NaturOli made "CHAMPION" for the "Environmental Working Group" (EWG) & "Skin Deep". Out of over 1500 worldwide applicants since 2004, only 321 achieved "Champion" status by fulfilling all of the goals set forth by the Safety in Cosmetics Compact. An EWG Champion demonstrates their ability to produce & market products that far exceed current safety standards for personal care products in the USA.
- Also contains no parabens, propylene, butylene glycols, petroleum, sulfates, alcohol, PEGs, TEA, DEA, NPE, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, artificial dyes or fragrances. Contains no animal products & not tested on animals. ------------------------- Search: "NATUROLI COMBO SETS" in "ALL" Departments for more soap nuts/ soap berry options. ----- PLUS: Find MANY additional top-selling NaturOli products (including value priced Combo / Variety Sets & MORE) at our Amazon Store: www.Amazon.com/NaturOli
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% Complete and Full Ingredient List: Sapindus Mukorossi Aqueous Extract, Aloe barbadensis Gel, Vegetable Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside (from Coconut and Sugar), Saponified Olea europaea Oil (Olive Oil Soap), Panax Ginseng Extract, Japanese Green Tea, Olea europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Nasturtium officinale (Water Cress) Extract, Hibiscus Leaf Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, dl-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Citric acid
For best results: Apply to wet hair. Work into a light lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Top Customer Reviews
My wife and I bought and starting using this product about five months ago. Her hair is fine and down past her shoulders, my hair is a little thicker/wavier and about to my ears. She lasted less than a week with the product and switched to something else. I'm still using the product and plan to continue doing so.
The reason I bought this shampoo is that it is the least toxic stuff I could find that actually cleans hair and rinses well. The Environmental Working Group Skin Deep website rates various cosmetics on a scale of 0 to 10, with 10 being most toxic. Almost no products get a zero or a ten, and this product scored a 1 out of 10, which is about as good as it gets.
The only "toxins" in this product that even show up on EWG's list are Citric acid, Guar Gum and Aloe Vera, none of which most people would consider toxic.
In comparison, most shampoo/conditioner brands advertised on television seem to score about 4 or 5 (moderately toxic) on EWG's scale because they contain fragrances that can cause allergies and various chemicals that are hard to pronounce like Methylchloroisothiazolinone or DMDM Hydantoin, and of course Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
One 16 oz bottle of NaturOli shampoo lasted me four months when using a generous amount every other day. The $20 price tag seems steep at first, but most people who use this product (including me) do not need conditioner, so that offsets the initial sticker shock a bit.Read more ›
*****update**** i am now three-quarters finished with the bottle and i no longer need the additional leave-in spray conditioner. my hair combs easily when wet after the shampoo. my hair feels and looks healthier. i am purchasing another bottle today.
I have thick, naturally curly hair that gets very dry. I only wash my hair a couple of times a week but condition nearly every day. I also have some premature gray hair that I dye regularly with Loreal, every 6 weeks.
Basically, I spend most of my money on conditioners, wash out and leave-in, not shampoo.
After switching to this shampoo, my hair doesn't get as knotty, tangled or dry as it used to and my hair just looks much better. As a result, the amount of wash-out and leave-in conditioner I use has dropped substantially as it's no longer necessary.
Also, my Loreal hair color now lasts about 9 weeks.
At first I thought it was way too expensive for a shampoo but given the subsequent time and money savings - using less conditioner, easier to wash/style due to fewer tangles/knots, having to color less frequently - I'll never use anything else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow ok I am a product junkie and natural products only and I have tried almost every natural or low toxic shampoos on the market and I only just used this shampoo first time ever... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Dorota
Can't seem to use this without extreme hair static no matter what I try. And I was disappointed to see citric acid (corn) in this product.Published 22 hours ago by J. McLeland
I purchased this shampoo March 2015 and I am still using it! I wash my hair every day because my skin is super sensitive. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Future PTA Chick
Love this product was using the powder soap nuts just as good but now it's in one bottle and easier to dispense, kind of pricey but worth the purchase!Published 18 days ago by Theresa Bergantino Theresa Bergantino
I really love this shampoo. Ingredients are amazing and it really does get your hair clean. I would recommend a conditioner when using so that your hair does not become too tangly... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephanie
I wanted to give benefit of the doubt because of all the great reviews, but it utterly destroyed my hair. Read morePublished 1 month ago by GG
PROS: natural ingredients (except for decyl glucoside but I'm ok with that one), cleans well with one application, no strong perfume smell, lathers well, neutral pH (about 7)... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sierra
I was skeptical at first, but I love this shampoo! We've been trying to go chemical-free in my house and I couldn't find a shampoo that I liked. This is definitely the best one. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MiraL75