Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Evamor Natural Alkaline Artesian Water, 32-ounces (Pack of 6)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 32-oz Bottles (Pack of 6)|Change

on December 23, 2014
Evamor is terrific, alkaline water. I suggest buying it at Whole Foods where it's usually $1.39 per bottle. (sometimes on sale 4 for $5.00) This is a much better value than the the 6-pack for $14.00 offered through this site.
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2011
I LOVE Evamor water. It is the only Alkaline water I've had which doesn't have a chemical taste. I drink at least one 32 oz bottle of Evamor each day. I've found it has played a significant role in balancing my PH levels. I wish Amazon would offer this product on Subscribe & Save. If they do, I'll be the first person to sign up!
44 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2011
I've suffered from acid reflux and have postprandial hypotension. I drink Evamore because of it's ph level. Evamore tastes great - I crave this water and can easily drink 32 oz. Drinking any other water I feel bloated and full after 8 oz. Not with Evamore. I physically felt better after drinking it. Don' have to make as many pit-stops with Evamore - seems like my body is absorbing more of it instead of just flushing it like other water. I'm glad to drink Evamore & know there are no prescription medicines in it. Go to Evamore website for good info on them. I order it from my health food store by the case & they give me a 10% discount.
33 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2015
Both myself and my teenager have to occasionally fight bouts of acid reflux; worst is that it is Laryngopharyngeal reflux, or 'silent reflux'. The main tip off of acid reflux is the heartburn. With silent reflux, the acid that would typically sit in the esophagus and give that 'burn' actually makes it all the way up to the larynx and throat. The esophagus is designed with a protective coating, to an extent, to protect itself from acid for obvious reasons. However, the throat and larynx don't have those coatings, so when the acid makes it up that far, a lot more damage is done. In addition, it can reek havoc with the sinus' as well as some of it can make it all the way up there. Needless to say, whenever we have one of these attacks, it's not pretty. It usually takes about 2 weeks to fully recover, and in the meantime it's hard to sleep from the coughing fits and the sinus issues, and we will sometimes loose our voice a bit if it's particularly bad.

We've both found alkaline water to help tremendously with the pain and discomfort of this reflux. While regular water cools our throats as it's going down, within a few minutes, it's uncomfortable again. With this water we've found that at least a bottle a day for 2-3 days really helps improve the recovery time by 3-5 days and makes the pain much more bearable. I highly recommend it to anyone I know who suffers from any sort of reflux.

Here's a link to the study done on potential benefits of alkaline water and reflux.
on June 11, 2014
I tasted my first bottle in Nov, 2013. Having experienced acid reflux for years; been treated for Barrett's Sydrome; am constantly fighting heartburn, I now reach for my bottle of Evamor each night before bed to end any possibility of discomfort at bedtime or throughout the night. This is a fantastic product. Don't drink the whole bottle til acclimated and a 1/2 bottle is usually sufficient!
on May 24, 2014
I'm a true water connoisseur. I've tried most of the known and little known retail water brands. I should also add that I live a vigorous lifestyle and eat a lot of meat, compared to most. Thus, my system naturally runs on the acidic side. To balance this I drink a great deal of GOOD water. I also add trace mineral electrolytes to water, especially triple-osmosis filtered water. I tried Evamor without really reading the bottle so I didn't know it was 8.8 ph. Once I saw it was artesian water I picked it up. The moment it touched my tongue I knew it was different, better than any other water I'd tried. It was so WET. This might sound crazy to non-aficionados but water, like wine, can be dry, wet and very wet. The difference comes from the mineral and trace mineral content. Normal tap water is obviously the worst but there is considerable variation among good bottled water types. For example, "Smart Water", which claims to have minerals/electrolytes added, is actually very DRY. I don't drink it unless it's the only option and I'm parched. Evamor is marvelously WET. This presumably comes from the mineral salts that are at the bottom of water source. Each artesian source is different and of those I've tasted, such as Fiji, Eternal, and Voss, Evamor is far and away the WETTEST. If your system runs acidic, either from lifestyle or diet, treat your cells to true hydration with Evamor. If your system runs alkaline, Evamor might be too much for you. Most Americans systems run acidic because of the poor nutrition habits of the average American diet. Evamor is probably the quickest, easiest way to restore some balance and let your cells feel GOOD.
33 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2013
I LOVE Evamor water. I am disabled from an auto accident, with serious injuries to my neck and back, and as a result have also been diagnosed with lots of nerve damage and fibromyalgia. I have been drinking this water for about a week and have seen a difference. Improved pain, joints feel a bit better, and just a little more energy. It's not a miracle healer, by any means, but I do sense improvement. With my stomach problems as well, it also seems to be better. BUT - this supplier has to be mad. You can buy this water in the organic section of your grocery store. I pay $1.50 a bottle at Giant. So for six bottles that would be $9. See the problem here?!?!
on March 1, 2014
My wife was having trouble drinking anything. Everything made her nauseous and acidity. A friend of hers recommended this water and it was the perfect solution. Now it is the only thing she drinks. The bottles are also BPA free. The water tastes good. Unfortunately, it is sometimes hard to find locally.
on August 11, 2015
I LOVE LOVE your water! It tastes SOOooo good. I'm a bit of a water snob, I don't drink much bottled water so when I do, I want it to taste good. Have you ever had a drink of bottled water and then your mouth felt strangely dry? I hate that, and I find many brands do that, but not EVAMOR...yum yum. I feel totally quenched and the water slips down so smoothly. I know there are health benefits, but even without those, I'd drink this water. I order some every few months and dole it out like fine wine! HaHa!! Enjoy! PS: Folks I've shared Evamor with also comment on good it tastes.
on December 6, 2015
I don't understand why such a good product would be in a #1 plastic bottle which is made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETE) , a plastic resin and a form of polyester. Granted PETE does not contain BPA or Phthalates, but it is important to know if the water bottles were not temperature abused and could cause leaching of the chemicals into the product. This plastic should note be reused because cleaning detergents and high temperatures may cause chemicals to leach out of the plastic. Plastic #1 may only ne intended for one time use. The safe plastics are numbered 2, 4, and 5. I'm pretty sure Jeff Bizos (?) is an environmentalist and am very disappointed that he would allow this product to be sold by Amazon. Now I don't know what to do with these bottles. I don't want to drink the water, can't recycle, or even take to the dump which may cause toxins in the soil. I am so sorry I purchased this product and wish that any plastic-packaged product sold on Amazon would reveal the plastic number and that Amazon would consider only selling #2, 4, and/or 5 plastic-packaged products, which are considered at this point in time. I love Amazon and will continue shopping but will call companies selling products contained in plastic to find out the numbered plastic before purchasing. As said previously, plastics numbered 2, 4, and 5 are the safest choices, plastics numbered 1 and 7, use with caution, and plastics numbered 3 and 6 should be avoided completely. This review is my opinion based on research and I suggest that all consumers do their own research on plastic-packaged products. I found safe plastic numbers guide on babygreenthumb.com.