- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$17.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$27.49 (61%)|
SKIN CARE DESIGNED BY MOTHER NATURE
When You & Your Baby's Skin Needs Nourishing, Repairing, Moisturizing & Reviving
Nature Really Knows Best.
The West Is Waking Up The Many Benefits Of Unrefined, Raw Shea Butter, Which The Africans Have Known For Millennia.
What do the Africans use it for & why should we use it?
1. Itch relief for rashes, insect bites, hives and more
2. Reduce inflammation and redness without a single chemical.
3. Help with problem hair and skin on all skin types and ages from baby up
4. Assist with cracked skin, hands and feet
5. Reduce and prevent scarring from wounds, acne, stretchmarks and more
6. Excellent moisturizer as DOES NOT dry out your skin
7. Shea butter has the highest healing fraction of any natural oil including coconut oil, hemp seed oil etc
8. Excellent barrier cream to protect and repair your skin
Our Shea butter is extra thick balm so you need use only a tiny amount (pea size), warm it between your hands and apply it for maximum benefit - too much and you can end up feeling greasy.
1. Gentle, rich & natural relief for common skin and scalp conditions
2. Delivers a rich all natural cocktail of vitamins A, E and F including the EFA's (essential fatty acids) to your skin, in a format your skin can absorb.
3. FREE from Chemicals, Parabens, Paraffin, Artificial Ingredients & Fragrances
4. Shea butter has a natural nutty & smokey smell - if you do not like its smell, we offer our customers the ability to create their own personalised fragranced DIY moisturizer
Bursting With Nature's African Shea Butter Is Hand Made By Local Womens Cooperative in Ghana Using Traditional Sustainable Methods So Every Jar Bought Helps Directly To Better Their Families Lives
Buy Today With 100% Confidence And Zero Risk - Love It Or Your Money Back - Guaranteed!
Place 2 In Your Basket For Free Shipping.
This product seems to help my dry skin especially on my face.
This product is high is biological activity when applied to the skin, including moisturization and healing of some skin ailments, anti-inflammation and flexibility.
I still use it on my face however because it moisturizers so well that I am willing to suffer clogged pores for it!
I did not feel this did a good job to me to greasy and not what I thought it would bePublished 24 days ago by Kathy D. Wolf
Don't know how it was. Arrived with cap off and seal open. No damage to shipping box. Have to send back before I can get a replacement.Published 3 months ago by S. Carroll
I used Shea butter on the heels of my feet after soaking to get rid of the dry cracked skin from wearing boots all winter. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Deborah D. Lewis
This product seems to help my dry skin especially on my face. I am fully satisfied as I use it almost daily.This Shea butter is highly recommended for dry skin.Published 5 months ago by Simon
After using it the first week. My face starting breaking out in small bumps........had to stop using it, and the bumps are clearing.Published 6 months ago by les