Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Flavor: Original|Size: 8 oz|Change

on May 29, 2012
I bought this product to calm heart palpitations that were caused by a magnesium deficiency. After taking it as directed for a couple of weeks, the palpitations had pretty well stopped. I continue to take it daily.
on February 16, 2013
We have been using Natural Vitality Natural Calm for several years and switched to this magnesium plus calcium formula about a year ago. The fruit flavored formulas are more enticing, but we have no difficulty accepting the less distinguished taste of this one in exchange for the added calcium. Read the directions on the label; a little goes a long way. I drink a dose as I bed down for the night and most of the time I can't read for more than 10-15 minutes before I am nodding off. No sluggish feeling in the morning like I've had too often with Melatonin.
on May 9, 2014
This is a very effective product for digestion. I recommend to people who have trouble with irregularity. I have always had the problem which I now know is aggravated by bread products which i try to avoid as much as possible. I mix a teaspoon or so with hot water every morning and it keeps me regular.
on January 6, 2014
As a long-time Calm user, my body is pretty adjusted to it, but last year I gave a bottle to my son, and he had some rather unfortunate side effecst from the magnesium. Diarrhea...big time. He was not happy with his mother for recommending this product. I thought I had reminded him to take a small dose to start and work up to a larger one (doesn't it say that on the bottle?) but regardless, he went full-strength, and paid the price, lol.

Love this for regulating irregular heartbeat, and as a sleeping aid. A really great product for both The price is a bit spendy, but after hearing how most vitamins just pass right on through the digestive tract, a person feels better taking a powder, and knowing your body is dealing with it, not just pushing it through.

I never purchase the flavored varieties--don't like phony sweeteners, but the regular seems sweet enough for me, and doesn't taste bad at all

I wish they would produce a product that had a bit more calcium in it, but overall, extremely pleased with this item.
on January 9, 2014
After it's mixed into water, and the fizzing has stopped & water become clear again, the taste is very mild. It's easy to mix into other things like homemade gummies and drinks/smoothies. It seems well absorbed and is very effective at relieving symptoms of deficiency (like sore, cramping muscles).
on August 10, 2013
Very good for feeling balanced and calm, just as it says. My vet recommended this for people, too, when I commented on what a difference it made for my pets. She told me all of the vets and assistants took it! It doesn't dissolve the best, and I've tried different methods to aide this process. I definitely recommend it to all my friends, especially those high-strung and nervous.
on March 8, 2011
THis is so good for you and It tastes good too.
If you put it with orange juice you can't even tell the difference. definitely a must buy. Great for getting greatly needed nutrients in reluctant kids AND adults.

IT HAS in 3 rounded teaspoons:
350mg of Magnesium
230mg of Calcium Carbonate
115mg of Potassium
290mg of Vit C
115IU of Vit D3
290mcg of Boron
on March 30, 2014
This is a product I would not live with out. Calicum for bones, magnesium for muscles
so much more. I find it very benefiical for lowing blood pressure. I also find an amazing
sense of CALM. Magnesium in my view is crucial for good cardio vascular health. When
taking Calcium, Vitamin D is very beneficail in the absorbtion of the Calcium. There is not
one single part of our body that does not need these two supplements.Both Calcium and
magnesium support optimum health. :-) Magnesium is great for restless leg symdrome.
on January 2, 2012
I must say that I bought this product with no much hope for it to work, but I really help to relax my muscles actually I use it even for the times that I felt like I was going to be sick and it helps a lot. if you are seriously stress and have constant pain well you may need something stronger but for general discomfort this is a good way to go.
on October 17, 2014
This makes a VERY good addition to hot tea with a lemon flavor that adds a nice touch PLUS the health benefits. If you have restless legs or muscle spasms (as I do with lyme disease) this brings fast relief.