Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ALL WAYS Natural Castor Oil Conditioning Hair Dress Formula for Maximum Sheen and Body 5.5oz/155ml
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 13, 2009
I have been using All Ways Castor Oil hair conditioning formula for probably 10 years, ever since I read in a woman's magazine that fashion photographers carry it with them on outdoor photo shoots to use on their models...it keeps hair from drying out on windy days and returns the shine and sheen and control to hair after a long summer outdoor shoot. I have thin, naturally curly hair. I am caucasian. You find this only in the ethnic section of stores. It adds volume, control, shine immediately. On bad hair days, I'll warm a little up in the palm of my hand, add just a few drops of water, mix it around in my palm again and then massage it into my hair and restyle...I am telling you it is amazing. I use it EVERY day...sometimes twice a day. Your hair soaks it up very quickly so if it appears greasy at first, give it a minute. My hair has been in wonderful condition since I started using this....no more split ends...no more problems with hair that looks like steel wool on horribly humid days (I live in the south). People stop me all the time to tell me what great hair I have (no lie) and I always tell them I use this stuff. So cheap and so wonderful.
on January 2, 2012
It is a little too greasy but it does condition and moisturize the scalp. Just remember to wash it out. It smells good too.
on August 1, 2013
This product I have used for years, but it is not exactly like it used to be--
the ingredients, that is.
If you have dry, dry hair..just after washing and drying with a towel take
a small amount and spread through the hair. Really makes it more
manageable, especially if you have curly, dry hair. You can even put it
on when your hair is dry and it will help to make it less fuzzy and sets
it more in place--not fly away. You don't need more than an eighth of
a tsp.-- if that much -- according to how much hair you have.
on May 22, 2014
when i saw this product,i really wanted to try it after reading the comments.but it makes my hair very brittle and dry.
on July 3, 2014
This hair dress formula is excellent. Works wonders on short, brittle, and dry hair.
on November 28, 2014
This is a very nice, light pleasant smelling "hair Grease"
on January 3, 2015
Great product! Makes my hair so soft and shiney!
on September 20, 2014
Very happy I could still buy product
on November 9, 2013
This is a hair oil that everyone who love their hair bouncy, shiny and long should buy. It have the key ingredient for our hair, to keep it looking and staying healthy.
on January 22, 2015
I love the product - I don't want admit I was taken when purchasing this product: when the retail price was 4.99
Wish it was still sold locally