Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 1 oz|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 11, 2011
Every year around Christmas time I get sick with pneumonia or some kind of bronchitis. I have tried pneumonia shots and still get sick. I also have a fungus problem under a couple of my toe nails. I have tried the OTC anti-fungal products and they don't work for me. In looking for solutions to these problems, I read that oil of oregano is a good anti-bacteria substance so I thought I would give it a try. I put 4 drops of Oil of Oregano under my tongue every morning and every night. It is very strong stuff and makes your nose run a little. But I can just feel it knocking off those little nasties trying to get a foothold on my immune system. So far so good. I have been cold free and it is almost Christmas. This is unusual for me this late in the season.

I have also been adding oil of organo to my affected toenails every morning and every evening. It is obviously doing something as my toes look a lot better after a month of use. The fungus is definitely going away and my toenails are starting to look more normal. I will keep with this regimen until all traces are gone. A 1-oz. bottle seems to last a long time. For me, this stuff is the perfect solution to Winter time lung problems and toenail fungus. This particular brand of Oil of Oregano is one of the most cost effective deals I could find on amazon. And it seems to work great for me, anyway.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2012
I'm a walking disaster come flu season. I always end up in the hospital and end up needing antibiotics to clear up bronchitis, that partnered with Asthma isn't a good combination when you enjoy breathing as apart of your daily life.

I started taking the Oil of Oregano almost a year ago and ever since then I haven't gotten sick. Let me re-phrase that, ever since I purchased this product I would take it the moment I felt like I was coming down with something. Immediatly upon taking the Oil of Oregano my symptoms disapeared.

Just tonight my husband was feeling under the weather so I gave him some Oil of Oregano and within minutes he said he was feeling better, he looked much better too. He said it was like night and day and his stuffy nose cleared right up.

There are a few ways you can take the oil of oregano. I do what works best for me and that is by putting a drop or two on a cotton ball or Q-tip that has been first watered down, then I place that under my nose and inhale deeply a few times. I do this for a stuffy nose and yes it burns like hell but it works. If it doesn't burn then its not doing its job!

Secondly, my favorite way to take the Oil of Oregano is by placing 3 drops under my tongue and leaving it there for a good five minutes. Again it will burn but it's suppose too. After the five minutes is up I swallow. Before I swallow it though I make sure to have a tall glass of milk to take it down with. The longer you can keep it under your tongue the better, it will get into your system by being under your tongue and you'll feel instant relief! by leaving the oil under your tongue for a while it also weakens the Oil of Oregano so when you do swallow it, it doesn't burn as much. If you try to swallow it right away its going to burn more going down. You can use this method effectively for just about all problems that arise that oil of oregano claims to help alleviate.

Lastly, I have used Oil of Oregano for skin problems and it also works amazingly to clear up those problems too, and quickly! To use it on the skin I just place a couple of drops onto a cotton ball and rub it onto the effected area. If its a skin abscess then it does take a little more work than just rubbing some of the oil onto the effected area. Whats worked for me is placing a few drops onto a clean bandage and leaving it there, making sure to change the bandage a couple times a day.

This is a great product and I highly recommend it!
on October 10, 2011
So.
I had tried everything to get rid of a really bad sinus infection. Neti pot with added grapefruit seed extract 2x daily, supplements, exercise, eating healthy, no dairy, etc.
Nothing seemed to worked although they all seemed to alleviate the thickness a little bit but the infection (green, thick) would not go away. For three weeks I had this and I finally went to make a doctors appt for an antibiotic. I have 3 children (and am very pregnant) with no time to go or money~Plus I do try not to take antibiotics because of the overuse/not good for you thing. My midwife suggested I take this (2-4 drops under the tongue with something to wash it down with) before going. I had to talk my husband into it because he had already seen all the things I had done and was worried about me. He just wanted me to get an antibiotic. Oh, I also had eye orbital pain around my eye and down to my upper teeth/jaw from a sinus tract. I knew this was bad but I'm stubborn. My midwife swore by it and said she is very prone to sinus infections after having a bad bout of pneumonia. Now, she doesn't have to worry about them. Taking this always works for her and stops the infection from worsening while healing it just after a couple of days of doses. I am in my third trimester of pregnancy. She said it was a little pricey but worth it because it works and you don't have to pay for a doctors visit plus the cost of antibiotics ($30 + drugs).
I bought this brand and after 2 days noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in mucus and on the third day...everything was just gone! No congestion, no mucus, no green, no coughing, no headache, and just a little throat dryness. I took 4 drops under my tongue twice a day for two days and four drops a day for 2 days after that. Four days total and I am a BELIEVER! My mucus is thin and clear when I do have any.
I don't often get sick and when I do, I am able to treat with herbs and natural nutrition normally. I knew this oil of oregano was potent. Whatever the bacteria/strand of infection, it was resistant. Thank goodness I have found out about this stuff. My husband couldn't believe it. Try it and you won't be disappointed. Blessings!
on December 27, 2011
My brother, Joe, told me about Oil of Oregano. I bought a bottle of Natural Factors oil of Oregano because of the favorable reviews it had recieved. I practice oil pulling using coconut oil. Now I add five drops of oil of Oregano to a tablespoon of coconut oil and swish it around my mouth for a while every morning. I love the taste and the way it makes my mouth feel clean. I have suffered from congestive heart failure for a number of years. Since using the Oil of Oregano I have more energy and my mind seems to be clearer, too. I feel at least 50% better than I did a year ago. Great product!
on February 18, 2014
This Oil of Oregano had what I was looking for: - Organic ingredients, and diluted in virgin olive oil. I have used Oil of Oregano for many purposes for years. Usually for its antibiotic and antibacterial constituents. This one is the most potent I have experienced. It states on the label that you can put a few drops in your mouth and it will feel 'warm'. In reality, you have to really be prepared for a very strong, bitter, stinging, very warm experience. It can be diluted further if need be to make it more palatable. I rub a few drops on the bottoms of my feet when getting into bed. It soaks in well, and permeates the body. Can also be used in a Neti Pot for sinus problems. Oil of Oregano should definitely be an item in your natural medicine kit.
on February 15, 2015
I use this when brushing my teeth. It is a natural antimicrobial. I began when I had an infection. It worked so well, the dentist asked me if I had my teeth cleaned. I continue using 3 drops on my toothbrush before adding the paste.
on February 11, 2016
We have been using this brand of oil of oregano for 2 1/2 years now and havent gotten sick once. We call it natures flu shot. We take 4 drops under the tongue every morning at at night too. Also, at the first sign of a sore throat and it takes it away immediately. We are in our 50's and nothing in our entire life has worked as well as this. I usually buy mine at Vitacost, but then decided to see if Amazon had it, because Vitacost is often sold out and it is cheaper here!! Yay!!!

TASTE: All I can say is yuk! But it works. Not much chance you would get a child to ever take this under their tongue. Too bad, because it works so well and is so much better than giving them antibiotics (which doesnt work for a virus anyway, and you have to wait until you are already sick).

Not sure how well this would work for treating illness, because, for us, it PREVENTS it in the first place, so we haven't had the opportunity to treat anything yet. By "prevent" I mean it nips it in the bud as soon as I feel the first sign of a sore throat. My husband is around a lot of sick coworkers all the time and is the ONLY person who uses this and the ONLY one who doesnt get sick when everyone else does! Yet try to tell anyone who doesnt believe in natural cures and they smirk at you like you are full of it. Even though they are the ones who are still getting sick 2 - 4 times a year!!! To each his own, some prefer flu shots and antibiotics and that is their choice and I respect that.

BOTTLE: 1 bottle, 2 people, 4 drops under tongue 1-2 times a day, lasts 4-5 months.
on January 22, 2015
My kids were always bringing germs home from school. My aunt swore by this stuff so we finally gave in and tried it. NO LOOKING BACK! We put a couple drops under our tongues at the first sign of a cold (or if the kids tell me someone has a bad cold in their class), we have be able to avoid having colds for almost 18 months by using this product! It's amazing!
on May 22, 2014
I swear by this stuff. Everytime I start to come down with something, I take 6 drops under the tongue, hold it for one minute (yes it burns a little), then chase with water. I repeat several times a day until the sickness is gone, which is usually within 24 hours or so. My husband refuses to try it, and when we both come down with something guess who is over it in a day? Me. And guess who suffers through horrific symptoms for a week because he's unwilling to give it a try? Yeah, him. I also take it with me when we travel, just in case I start to come down with something I have the peace of mind that I can use this to nip it in the bud. After all, getting sick on vacation sucks!
on November 19, 2014
This is an amazing product! I'm sure it was the content of the "Holy Grail". I've suffered with fibromyalgia and candida overgrowth for many years. I added this to my daily regime and have seen tremendous health benefits in just two weeks. If you have investigated the benefits of Oil of Oregano, this product is excellent quality and already mixed with olive oil for consumption.