Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

on September 11, 2013
I have always struggled with sleeping soundly. I used to wake up 3 or 4 times a night before I started with the supplements. I tried pills before landing on the tablets. The tablets worked better overall. I was able to go to sleep sooner. I still wasn't thrilled with the timeline though. I have to take the tablets well over an hour before I'm looking to be asleep for best results. From time to time I still wake up tired though which is another bummer.

I know that liquid is more easily absorbed than solids so I looked for NF powder but struggled to find a suitable repalcement. A friend recommended I try a powder mix which offered a lot of supplement options including what I was already used to. I gave it a try and was pleased with my initial results. I've also had a lot of success with Gaba; Sleep Aid RX Maximum Strength Capsules + FREE NEWtrition 5-HTP 100 mg - 60 Capsules. For me, I need to alternate between the sleeping pills I take or they will lose their effectiveness. The Gaba filled sleep aid with the 5htp gave me a more sound sleep and allowed me to use it closer to bed time without such a delay. Not only that, but my daily moods were better and I was more comfortable taking all natural products. Since I went to powder I found I wake up feeling refreshed almost every morning with no fatigue or tiredness, either.
on October 11, 2013
I have had insomnia for many years. Falling asleep was very hard because my mind wouldn't shut off. I've tried everything from RX to OTC, nothing worked until "Tranquil Sleep". Now, within 15 minutes, I'm out and if I wake up in the middle of the night, I fall back to sleep with little effort. It is so nice to sleep again.
on July 14, 2014
I have given thiese supplements to my 6yr old diagnosed with oppositional defiance disorder and sensory processing disorder as well as ADHD; and have to say it helps her focus during the day, even though is used for sleep...she is not sleepy but less defiant and more productive and focused. I highly recommend this product!
on July 26, 2013
I've been using these for a year as an alternative to NeruoSleep, which has similar ingredients. These are much cheaper for nightly use. I don't sleep well at all, and these in addition to a prescription from my doctor for a muscle relaxer keep me on a regular sleeping schedule.

Be sure to take them the same time every night to stay on a schedule. Otherwise, they may not help you. It's my understanding that the point of melatonin supplements is to regulate when you sleep.

Also, be sure to check with a doctor before taking these, particularly if you have other medications. 5-HTP does not interact well with certain medications.
on October 6, 2014
Admittedly, different people react differently to different types of medications. To treat anxiety and/or insomnia, I have used diphenhydramine (Benadryl) for a long time. It doesn't take much. It's cheap, works, and most importantly - no side effects.

I decided to try this product after reading a lot of the good reviews. In short, I HATED it. Here's why:

1. Yes, it did make me sleepy and groggy, though not in a normal, relaxed way. I felt like I'd been drugged. Sleepy, but only in a skin-deep superficial way if that makes sense.

2. Maybe some people can't swallow pills so they need the chewable. These things are big (think jumbo Sweet Tart). And they are really really sweet. I think they taste terrible. Moreover, they are full of sugar. Now, most people take sleeping meds before bedtime, right? Who wants their teeth covered with a sticky sugary mess right before bed? When you chew these things, they do stick to your teeth. It is difficult to brush them until the sticky goo fully dissolves which takes a while.

3. Here's the worst part. Again, my experience might be unique. I was MORE restless and anxious with this stuff in my body. My sleep was fitful and full of nightmares. A few times, I actually woke up with what felt like near panic attack symptoms. Then, probably because melatonin messes with your system, I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep.

So here I am the next day...TIRED. If these drug-flavored Sweet Tarts work for you..great. But if you are looking for something new, be aware that this might not be the answer.
on June 10, 2014
I have studied nootropices for a few months now and they are awesome! They have changed my and my father's life with a couple of weeks. Natural anti depressants, tranquilizers and more, with minimal side effects if any at all and for us, they worked from the start, within a few hours. I have never experienced a turn around in my life such as this. And I have been taking over 40 herbs and vitamins for over 30 years, along with weightlifting. I have cut down since then, but at 64 years old and the insides of someone in their mid thirties, I still feel like a kid and my friends don't believe my age, as they say I appear at least 10 years younger.
But I finally found the answer I have been searching for , for a very long time. I would never touch synthetics, especially being that my healthy body can't handle synthetics.
These natural versions are so incredible! Study them, read up on each one their benefits, with no side effects for me or my 88 year old father and maybe your life will change as ours and thousands of others have.
I put together what's called stacks or 2-4 different combinations of nootropics. I'm always happy, my mind live in the present moment and does not dwell on the past or future, I don't react to any situation anymore like I used to, I just take them it stride, I feel energeric and am constantly keeping busy more than ever, my long and short term memory and especially my father's is becoming razor sharp. These benefits appear endless, all within a couple of weeks of configuring various combinations, which all work like a miracle, we are living in the moment, without the "in between" nonsense!
For the first time in year after trying to deal with chronic and acute insomnia, we both tried an "all in one" chewable fruit flavored nootropic stack and lo and behold, I slept a full 9 hours without getting up once. And my father, who also has the same problem, slept through the night and a good part of the next day.
It's all trial and error regarding amounts to take, but there are guidelines and since we're not clones, you just have to keep trying until you find just right, but the guidelines are pretty right on target!
Read people's reviews about the various nootropics on Amazon that are available and also the internet and you just might be amazed! IMHO they are the most remarkable, natural alternatives. They changed some many people's lives and they're still pretty much in their infancy stage! MY LIFE IS GRAND! Before I found these remarkable natural alternatives, life had not been so good to me,so I thought.
Recreate you mind, change your life, at a very reasonable cost!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 15, 2014
I have to say, I wasn't expecting much from this product, but it really has been working for me. I was taking Ambien more often than I wanted and having some side effects (anxiousness and irritability the next day, crazy dreams) and wanted to get off of it.

I tried a small bottle of this, and so far it has worked every time. I advise to take it an hour or so before bed-it doesn't work as fast as Ambien does. It has a nice pleasant taste-pineapple that is a bit sweet, but I take it with a large glass of water.
on April 7, 2014
Some nights I just can't shut off the thoughts running through my mind and fall asleep. I take just one of these tablets and within 15 minutes I am relaxed enought to just drift off. If I wake during the night, I can easily fall back asleep. I would highly recommend Tranquil Sleep Tablets to anyone who wants a good nights sleep without having to take a perscription.
on February 23, 2015
After dealing with chronic insomnia for more than 10 years and stuck with prescriptions like Ambien, my sister-in-law suggested Tranquil Sleep and it literally changed my life. The quality of sleep that I receive feels very natural. Thank you!
on August 27, 2014
These are amazing. I get sleepy, I can fall asleep quickly and I don't wake up during the night.

I reviewed some Natural factors products before, and at the time these were too much for me, I believe.I'd have to check my other review,but after a bad menopause because of -hysterectomy (it's castration, don't do it) I just wasn't getting any sleep at all--less than 5 hours and that was poor quality. So I borrowed some of these from my Dad--he has been using them for years. THEY WORK. I take one about 15-30 minutes before I want to go to bed and I start getting sleepy in about 15 minutes or a little more and I sleep through the night now and I am dreaming again--so I assume that means I am getting better quality sleep.

Don't use a prescription which can be addictive and dangerous--try these, if 1 is not enough try two. They do make me really sleepy and I can sleep 9 or 10+ hours if I don't set an alarm. Set your alarm if you need to get up.

Ladies if you are not staying asleep--even prior to menopause you might want to try these, They include Melatonin and we, all of us, men and women, don't make as much as we age. This can get you sleeping again. If not, maybe consider a sleep specialist instead of a prescription.