Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 6, 2010
This is not worth the money. it is a terrible disappointment. The rocks are VERY small and impossible to identify. There is not much variation either. The rocks are so small and not labeled I seriously doubt there are 15 let alone "56" unique samples in this set. Don't be mislead by the two other reviews like I was. If it were not so close to Christmas I would be standing in line at the post office to make a return. The only thing I do have to say is that the shipping was quick.
on November 5, 2010
I must admit when I received my box of stones I was a little disappointed. I expected to see larger size stones but overall satisfied with the product. I only wish the size was mentioned on the description. I guess for the price is a pretty good deal.Oh and the speediness of delivery was fabulous!
on December 22, 2010
They were very nice, but I thought they would be bigger stones and I thought they would have a sheet to identify them.
on October 24, 2011
I purchase this product for my 12 year old son who is interested in collecting different types of stones. The only problem that we had with it is that it did not have any information about the names and types of stones so that they can be easily identified. We actually had to sit down and try to figure out the name of each stones.
on August 15, 2011
I love all the gem stones but I wish they had put the name of what each was. I am still learning and alot of the time it is hard to tell what is what especially when they are tumbled. Some are way different raw as opposed to tumbled.That would have been most helpful and for some reason I got the impression that they would have listed what each gem stone was called. Other than that I love them.
on November 20, 2010
The stones are really smaller than expected. You can convert it to a pendant if you want. Nevertheless, the stones are nice but I had difficulty of identifying it because these were not labeled. It should have been labeled if may i suggest. Anyway the package, the price and the service is very satisfactory.
on April 27, 2011
I was happy to recieve the set, BUT! The stones are very-very small! and very nice :) I also was amazed that there was no chart of stone settlement inside (nor even an enumeration of the pieces). I'm not really good at identifying gems, so it's a real trouble.
on March 29, 2012
This item was a Big Hit for my Grandson's 7th birthday gift. I was hoping the names of the stones would be listed in the package then it would be perfect. Good thing I purchased an identification book to go with it. In any case he was happily impressed to have such a nice collection.
on July 17, 2012
The rock kit is small in size. While there are many rocks they are very small and the kit is much smaller that it appears in the picture. The rocks are also not labeled. I bought this kit as a learning activity for a child. She is unable to identify the rocks because they are not labeled.
on February 22, 2012
My only criticism is that the stones were not identified and it will be difficult to do so in their tumbled state. Thus, it was simply a grab bag of tumbled stones as opposed to a beginning "collector's collection." For the price I did not, unlike other reviewers, expect larger stones.