5.0 out of 5 stars more energy!
I purchased this for a friend who has cancer. Figured it was worth giving it a try.
Chemo drugs cause side effects, including exhaustion, pain, nausea & mood swings. The pendant arrived & my friend put it on, & the next day reported, "You know, since I've been wearing this pendant, I haven't had any of my usual side effects."
It's been a week now, & it's still...
Published on May 24, 2011 by Luna Soliel

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: THIS PENDANT IS RADIOACTIVE
The claimed ions and "energy" may be produced by radioactivity.

As a profession take environmental measurements including radioactivity measurements.

Published on July 19, 2012 by A. Scientist

5.0 out of 5 stars more energy!, May 24, 2011
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
It's been a week now, & it's still working very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: THIS PENDANT IS RADIOACTIVE, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
The claimed ions and "energy" may be produced by radioactivity.

I did not order this pendant. It was sent to me in error when I ordered something else, some time ago. It was cheap enough that I thought "what the heck", I'll try it. After wearing it few weeks without really noticing any physiological difference, I was shocked and puzzled when the alarm on one of my radiation monitors (an Aware Electronics RM-60) went off as I neared the sensor while wearing the pendant. This RM-60 sensor measures non-specific alpha, beta and gamma radioactivity. I re-tested the pendant for more dangerous radiation using a gamma-ray specific monitor (an Aware Electronics RM-G90 PRO). The pendant measured 132 micro R/hr. which is 3.57 times above background readings of 37 micro R/hr. For comparison, in my work I use radioactive marbles as controls. These marbles are available from spent nuclear reactor fuel that is encased in glass. They measure 58 micro R/hr. The pendant was 2.26 times higher than the spent reactor fuel marbles. The level of the marbles is considered to be "safe". However, many medical researchers are of the opinion that NO amount of radiation is safe.

The unknown: What are the effects of wearing this pendant long term directly over your heart area?

2.0 out of 5 stars Radioactive ?, February 5, 2013
kh "kh" (Weed, NM United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
The company, Dealimax wrote to me about my feedback to them concerning the radioactivity I found in their "Scalar Energy Pendant". They asked me to remove my feedback because, I quote: "Regarding your comment about radioactive and radiation source it is not true as this pendants are made from volcanic stones and it has been tested for radiation while in process of production." I wanted to be fair, so I grabbed three of my radiation detectors and measured background radiation and then the radiation from my "Scalar Energy Pendant". Here is the result:

1. Geometrics Scintillometer - Background 150 cpm; Pendant 260 cpm (73% increase)
2. GQ Electronics Geiger counter - Background 22 cpm; Pendant 49 cpm (123 % increase)
3. Precision 107C - Background 0.01 Mr/Hr; Pendant 0.02 Mr/Hr (100% increase)

I measured with the Pendant against the detector (just like you would wear it).

I am an amateur. My equipment is not calibrated to lab standards. You decide, is the Pendant radioactive? I kept mine to use as a radiation check source. I don't wear it!

I am not deleting my feedback!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipment, August 27, 2010
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
they delivered everything they stated in the product review.the item came 2 days later in new condition

5.0 out of 5 stars I could feel a difference right away, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
I could feel a great bit of difference after 90 seconds after placing the scalar energy pendant on.

I wear it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Radioactive: Love it but won't wear it..., January 27, 2013
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
This is a radioactive source. My tests with several radiation instruments reveals that it is about 5 to 6 times above natural background radiation, alpha-beta-gamma. Tests reveal the presence of thorium-uranium ores or compounds. It is a ceramic, like tile, well made and safe to hold. But as for actually wearing it... No, that I personally would not do.. For the price, as a low level check source, and a curiosity for backyard scientists, it can't be beat.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scalar Energy Pendant, August 31, 2012
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
I saw similar product sold in the mall for more than fifty dollars, so I was curious and decided to get one online since it was only few bucks. It came with high quality and fancy package with certification and all, which is almost similar to the box for high value mint coins. But, does it work as an energy booster? Not for me! I give it two stars for the decorative value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Experiment, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
The simple fact alone that each one of these pendants has a specific number that you regisiter online sounds like a governmental radiation experiment to me! In a few years after people start getting sick and realizing its from the radiation coming off the pendant is only when they'll admit it and take them off the market. I hope more people do their research and stop buying these things!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
Have purchased 2 more of these Scalar Energy Pendant since the first 3 I bought, refer to previous review written about two weeks ago

1.0 out of 5 stars Someone had told me about an article on these and ..., September 14, 2014
This review is from: Scalar Energy Pendant (Health and Beauty)
Someone had told me about an article on these and they were high in radiation. I had already worn mine for some time before I tested it for radiation. It was extremely high.

Scalar Energy Pendant