Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on January 1, 2006
Voyager got of to a shaky start, but the seventh and final season bubbles over with the magic that makes Star Trek the phenomena that it is. The series finally, "End Game I & II" is, for me, the best Star Trek story ever. Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) breaks stereotypes by being a powerful female leader who does not sacrifice her femininity in the process. She can be as diplomatic as Picard or as ruthless as Kirk without missing a beat. Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) discovers her humanity and proves again that women can be both beautiful and powerful. The Doctor (Robert Picardo, a truly gifted actor), who's character is a hologram, adds both comic relief and expands the definition of life itself. Testing the limits of the human potential is what makes Star Trek great and this season of Voyager shows us just how powerful, alluring, and compassionate humanity can be.
on February 1, 2005
This is it. The final season of Star Trek: Voyager. With Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and The Next Generation, the later seasons suffered a little bit in the writing areas due to the writers moving to a new show. Voyager did not have this problem since "Enterprise" didn't premiere until the fall AFTER Voyager ended. The Seventh season employs some of the best writing and storytelling of the entire series. The finale is a great episode, but not perfect. There are two multi-part stories in this season that are absolutely superb. Voyager couldn't go out without bringing back the saboteur Seska for a final hurrah. Dwight Schultz reprises his role as Barclay again, and Marina Sirtis makes an appearance. The Doctor makes a controvertial holonovel. Harry Kim takes his first command and Q returns again. Another great season. Highly recommend it to Star Trek fans and others alike.

Best Episodes:

Unimatrix Zero: Part II, Imperfection, Drive, Repression, Critical Care, Inside Man, Nightingale, Flesh and Blood, Shattered, Workforce: Parts I and II, Human Error, Q2, Author Author, Homestead, Renaissance Man, Engame
on August 23, 2011
Note: I am a big Voyager fan so there will be that bias, but I am not only a Star Trek fan but one of its biggest critics.
Endgame combines a lot of plot elements. Time travel, alternate time lines, and lots of Borg action. These elements are combined very skillfully, which sometimes doesn't happen in other episodes of Voyager or other Star Trek series. So this makes for a stunningly well done end to the series.
As Endgame opens, we see scenes of the Voyager crew at home on Earth after their multi-decade journey. It's quite an emotional jolt for the Voyager viewer. And I won't spoil the plot, but key Voyager characters are deceased. Another Voyager crew member has a serious incurable mental heath disorder. But the older, grey, Janeway has an idea. Again no spoilers here, but it's an idea that will make some changes. From there, things get wild and there will be things that will stick with you for a long time.
To sum up- the plot, the action, are all integrated in an tight ball of rockin' enjoyment.
on May 31, 2010
Of all the Star Trek shows ever created, this is by far my favorite. Now that video tape is going out and DVD's are in, we are slowly adding back to our collection. Star Trek Voyager has some enduring characters, The Doctor, Seven Of Nine and Captain Janeway, the one and only female Star ship captain. Many episodes are humorous, some edgy, others revealing man's need to depend on others for survival. If you like science fiction, this is the way to go.
on October 1, 2011
I know I've said this for Seasons 5 and 6, but we sure focus on episodes around the Doctor and/or Seven this season. Season 7 is kinda weird, in the fact that obviously being the last season, there are things that happen that really throw the crew off course, namely "Workforce I and II" and "Drive". On the plus side for focusing so heavily on those two characters, it's nice to see that we really stretch out their characters, to see just how human a Hologram and a former Borg can be. The best episodes this season include "Unimatrix Zero II," "Imperfection," "Shattered," "Repentance," "The Void," "Q2," "Renaissance Man," and of course the Series Finale "Endgame." To touch on some of this, "Shattered" is a great story, that takes us to various pasts and futures of Voyager, with Commander Chakotay being the only person able to safely traverse the ship. "The Void" continues the story from "Night" in Season 5, but much darker. Q returns with his son in "Q2" and Endgame is masterful piece of work. Sort of like "All Good Things," in a way.
VINE VOICEon January 24, 2005
If you're considering buying Season 7 of Voyager you're most likely a fan of the show, so I won't bore you with my opinions of the various episodes except to say that the overwhelming majority were well written with excellent performances by the cast. Speaking of the performances, I really appreciated the extra feautures (especially the commentary of Robert Picardo) as they give fans a brief inside look at the actors and their feelings about their performances and the show itself. The other features about various creation and production aspects of the show were also worth watching.

Season 7 is my first DVD set from Voyager (I'm collecting DS9 and have the first three years). I skipped to season 7 of Voyager as I was overseas during its airing and missed many episodes. It was great to see some 'new' episodes. I enjoyed Voyager 7 so much that I'm putting my DS9 collection on hold am now working backwards on Voyager...next up Season 6.
on September 13, 2009
I have finally completed watching the Star Trek Voyager series. I was purchasing one season a month for the last seven months and it is my opinion that this is the best of the Star Trek franchise. As for season seven...it was the best of all seven and I highly recommend this entire series to Star Trek fans and Sci-fans alike. It is great entertainment!
on March 16, 2016
Oh Why did this have to end? Every time I re-watch Star Trek: Voyager I've thought that. Voyager is my favorite science fiction series to date. Our favorite character has to be Seven of Nine. It was so interesting to see a Borg be liberated and it made for a lot of very interesting, thought provoking episodes. Being in a brand new quadrant of space introduced us to new species, another thing that made Voyager such a great series. Just like the people on Voyager, we as viewers want to explore new things, meet new races.

When my kids were young, Voyager was already in re-runs and every day my husband and I would tape an episode at midnight on our VHS. That evening, we'd all watch the episode after dinner together. No Amazon Prime back then, we had to wait until the next day. Eventually we started watching it during dinner because none of us could wait to find out what happened next. It was awesome watching as many episodes as we wanted with Amazon Prime and no commercials! Thanks for the great entertainment and the nostalgia.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 17, 2015
░░░░░A FUN CONCLUSION░░░░░

Voyager is classic sci-fi. It's not the best installment of the Trek universe, but it's amazingly good science fiction.

The show has 1 obvious story arc from start to finish, about the Voyager trying to travel the full length of the galaxy to get back to Earth. But along the way they have plenty of mini adventures where the crew has to pull together despite their differences because they only have each other to rely on. That's the magic of Voyager. The main story arc is ever present but each episode is it's own story.

They face old foes like the Borg (who are everywhere) and friends like Q (because what's a Trek series without Q) and lots of new ones that they meet along the way. The individual episodes remind me of 1950's and 60's sci fi stories, only with much high production value.

Season 7 brings the series to a conclusion. The only down side is that the conclusion is fairly abrupt. It answers the question "Do they get home?" but then immediately the credits roll and the series is over. You'd like a little epilog to the story, but you don't get it. Still, it's a good show.

Voyager is a fun departure from the Trek series that proceeded it. It's still "Spacehip flying around meeting aliens" but it's not constantly arguing with the Klingons and Romulans.

It's well worth watching for the fun ride it is.

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
on April 19, 2016
It's the finale that was great start to finish.
They started strong, though I feel they could have run across the Zero Borg a little more here and there. Been a great one off or follow up.
Seven faces a grizzly fate. We see love birds finally tie the knot. They do a exploration of the old Maquis v. Starfleet beef. We see the Hirogen again. Though the episode feels out of place, it's a great little exploration. Workforce was a little bit bland for my taste but overall, a decent episode. We see Q again. The Doctor has some great development as does Seven, though some of it is a bit repetitive. Neelix's episode was almost heartbreaking. There's a moment at the end where Tuvok will make you laugh and cry.

Endgame does what it was supposed to. Watch it, enjoy it.