5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than expected
Published on May 16, 2012 by Hunter

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made Earrings
Published 10 days ago by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than expected, May 16, 2012
This review is from: 2.12 Ct Natural Green Peridot 925 Sterling Silver Heart Pendant Earrings Set 18" (Jewelry)
I got this for my girlfriend and was really amazed at how good it looked. After reading the first review I expected it to look worse than the picture, but I was very pleased with it. The stone is lighter than the picture but I think that makes it look better. The picture does blow up the size, but I also liked how small it looked, its easily seen, but its not showy or overly huge like some necklaces.The chain that comes is sturdy and my girlfriend hasn't taken it off except to shower and has had no problem with the clasp or with it breaking.The earrings that also come with the necklace complement it perfectly, and the stones are just slightly larger than the one on the necklace itself, and they are the same shade.The shipping was very fast too. I ordered it on a Monday night and got the express shipping (3-5 business days) and it arrived a day sooner than i was expecting which was very nice. I am very glad I bought this necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., September 14, 2012
I got this as a Christmas gift for my stepmother, we were getting her and her daughter matching birthstone jewelry sets. I am very impressed at how nice this is considering the cost. It is very delicate and smaller than I would have anticipated looking at the pictures online, but still it is lovely, and the stones have wonderful color.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Birthstone Jewlry for a Tween, May 29, 2014
My daughter has hit that age where she is learning to take better care of her jewelry. I wanted to get her something a bit nicer that also had her birthstone, but that if she lost it would not be something to cry over. This fit the ill perfectly. simple, Petite, but not microscopic with a few nice details and great color on the Peridot. I would absolutely purchase this again, but I do think that y high star rating is because of how well this ear ring and necklace set fit what i was looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made Earrings, December 9, 2014
When I opened my package, I saw that the post (the rod that goes through the ear) was broken off one of the earrings, and as I looked closer, I noticed that apparently all that's keeping the posts on the earings is a tiny dab of glue. Now the jewelry is smaller than you'd think (they conveniently don't show a picture of a model wearing it), so I imagine that the earings would have broken anyways. I'm returning the product and I spent $30 more to get a much nicer, and larger peridot necklace and earrings from an actual store.

3.0 out of 5 stars different than the photo..., August 25, 2011
It is much smaller than what you imagine by seeing the photo...also the green color is much lighter...I was shocked after seeing that but I kept it because it has real stoe and is from sterling silver as mentioned on its card...if you ue small jwellery use that...but I wanted to mention that it is different than the photo but still very nice

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed very fragile, May 13, 2014
Beth Gideon (Beaufort, South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
beautiful stones, but very the necklace had to be handled very carefully.. petit and fragile. she did love it though.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, April 12, 2014
This looks very nice. I just thought that it would be a little bigger. Overall, it is a good gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with the boss, March 5, 2014
Color is more like the pale green of an old coke bottle, but pretty none the less. Well made jewelry for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2.12 Ct Green Peridot, March 3, 2014
It was a Christmas Gift for my wife. I should have spent more money and went to a jeweler. The stone is a Natural Green Peridot, however the pictures makes it look large. In fact, it was extremely small. Maybe my fault I did not understand what a 2.12 carot stone looked like. I believe the total was 2.12. Finally, the package was in a sealed plastic ziplock bag...no box? Gift Box make it look nice. The chain is extremely thin not worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and high quality, January 31, 2014
This was a present for my mom for Christmas. The peridot and silver are beautiful together and she wears them all the time. It's very pretty and of high quality. I would buy them myself again.