5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious delicate flavor
I love that this cacao powder is raw, and it has a nice delicate flavor. I add it to my fruit/veg smoothies and make chocolate cashew milkshakes and it's just a nice chocolate taste without being too overpowering.
Published 8 months ago by F. Rosario

1.0 out of 5 stars Taste is off
Published 4 months ago by S. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious delicate flavor, April 21, 2014
This review is from: 100% Natural Raw Cacao Powder from Latin America. Raw, Pure, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free (1 LB) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Non GMO and super!, April 2, 2014
This product is wonderful if you want to uplevel your morning smoothy. Had to add a stevia product to sweeten it as it is somewhat bitter as is all Cacao products and it tastes really good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 13, 2014
This raw cocoa powder is the bee's knees.

It came at a very reasonable price. Most other cocoa powders cost much more than this, both here on Amazon and other retailers.

I would buy again.

Cacao!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, April 16, 2014
Iwona K. (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
What a super, delicious and nutritious product. I made berry/cocoa smoothies the first day I got this and they were amazing. Such creamy, rich flavor from the cocoa. Absolutely wonderful. I will be buying this again when I run out, pronto!

1.0 out of 5 stars Taste is off, August 17, 2014
It tasted like chemicals and plastic, even after I placed it in another container. I bought it because of the other great reviews, but it's honestly inedible to me. I have tried numerous black cacao powders from amazon, and they've all been great except for this one. I tried it a few extra times to make sure I want crazy, but the chemical taste hasn't gone away. Ymmv, and I hope it does, but I was sadly disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cocao!, July 15, 2014
Great cacao powder. Hint: I dissolve it in hot water and coconut sugar (great sugar), before adding to almond milk, or a super smoothie with Moringa and the two super food algae's, Spirulina and Chlorella. A shot of wheatgrass juice, and you're good to go. Soooo... many benefits, I can't begin to tell. Look up the above foods, and you'll see what I mean. Anyway I really enjoy this brand of cocoa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 1, 2014
This product is wonderful... I love adding a little to the coffee grinds before brewing my coffee in the a.m. Tasts amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for make up, March 30, 2014
I have yet to try this in a recipe. I bought this for the purpose of coloring my DIY make up but the quality looks so good I plan to make a chocolate pecan pie recipe. But as far as my make up goes it provides great coverage when added to Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay which I also purchased here on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, June 26, 2014
Best cacao powder I've ever purchased. Pure chocolate heaven!! Mixed with my raw protein powder and added to my smoothies. Very pure and rich taste. Will back for more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strong chemical taste, December 5, 2014
Like a couple of other reviewers, my order had a quite strong chemical odor and taste. The odor seemed familiar and I finally realized it was EXACTLY like the insecticidal soap I use in the garden. Perhaps we got a bad batch since so many others give such high praise. Unfortunately my wife ordered this at the end of September and I just now got around to trying it, so it's too late to return it...