5.0 out of 5 stars Results so far....
Published on May 10, 2012 by Krystal146

3.0 out of 5 stars nuez de la india
this Nuez did not have the same fast effect as another I was taking. so maybe price does matter. you get for what you pay : /
Published 19 months ago by kikay

5.0 out of 5 stars Results so far...., May 10, 2012
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
Ok so I do a lot of research on the internet before I buy into any diet fad so let me tell you what I found. This nut is also known by different names such as Candlenut and Kukui Nut. There are rumors that this nut is toxic but it is NOT toxic as long as the nut has been dried and roasted. The facts are, the Kukui tree where this nut comes from is actually a very amazing tree that is used for medicine and traditionally in Hawaii the nuts are used as necklace beads. There are alot of people claiming that the nut only comes from Brazil but that is not true¡K the tree grows in most tropical locations like Hawaii, Brazil and the Philippines.

So my results so far with this product I have been using for one week officially today and what I have noticed is that after I drink the tea at night I feel very relaxed and sleepy within 10-20mins. The first day I followed the instructions of taking 1/8 of the seed and what I found is that that was clearly too much for my body to handle because the next morning I could not stop pooping! So I highly suggest if you are starting to take the tea to start on a day you are not working. Other than feeling sleepy and pooping a whole lot I have not noticed any other symptoms. I think if you get very sick it might be because you did not take the recommended dose.

Ok I will post again in a month with hopefully good skinny news º

Oh my starting weight 146LBS... results I hope are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking them for a month now and haven't lost much weight 5 lbs but I've lost 5 inches off my waist!!! Everyone has noticed, they ask if i'm sure it's only been 5lbs. I love nuez de la India!

4.0 out of 5 stars starting today! Mixed feelings but hopeful!, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
Well I have come to the point I'm not happy with my appearance at all! I went from a size 3 to a size 14. I have heard both good and bad things about this product, but one thing is consistent-it works! A friend of mine tried it and without changing her life style and eating habits went from a size 14 to a 9 in 3 months, just by drinking tea every night!!! Pretty amazing. She warned me that I will be having diarrhea and that I will feel tired but soon enough I will get used to it. Also she warned me that fat lumps will appear that will wash away (don't panic). Moreover, she advised me to eat a banana and yoghurt every day and about 8 glasses of water. She also said that at first she thought it wasn't working but then on the 3rd month dropped all the weight. Every body is different she says. Well I'm starting my journey today at 209 lbs. I'll keep you posted of how it goes. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
This little seeds work awesome!! Its my second week and im loving it cant wait to get to my ideal weight =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean the liver, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
I was using this product about 3 weeks, and I feel how this is working in my body, cleaning it. by the way, I loose 8 pounds now.

4.0 out of 5 stars nuez, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
the product is good and you get results from it, i reccomend it to my friend and she tried it to . thanks alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nuez de la India, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
Worked for me, reduced belly fat and fat from the thighs and arms Does cause a lot of visits to the bathroom, but other than that, easy to use with visible results.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful results fast, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
I have tried many things to try to get rid of some unwanted weight . I have been taking this for 9 days and already lost 13 pounds . I have more energy and less of an appetite. I will definatly continue to use this item and I will definatly tell others about it s well .

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCERLLENT, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
GREAT LIKE ALWAYS THIS PRODUCT IT'S EXCELLENT, I USED FOR MANY YEARS WITH GREAT RESULTS
I KEEP ORDERING AND USING AGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisified Customer Here, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas (Health and Beauty)
It was exactly what I expected. The delivery was on time and the item had the directions on how to take the item. Thank you so much!

Nuez de la India - 12 Semillas