5.0 out of 5 stars This product really works
Published on December 2, 2009 by S. Galloway

3.0 out of 5 stars What are the ingredients?
I have not tried this product yet because I want to know the ingredients and have looked online in MANY various websites and all I get, including the ingredient list on Amazon is:

Published 19 months ago by Woof Woof

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really works, December 2, 2009
This review is from: Natural Radiance Estrogen/Estriol Bioidentical Cream Jar, Unscented, 2 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I was very skeptical when I purchased this because I had tried other over the counter products that didn't work at all. But I noticed a big difference within 2 days. Before I started using the Estrogen/Estriol cream I was having hot flashes all throughout the day, and night sweats. They have been almost totally eliminated since I started using the cream. I underwent a total hysterectomy 15 years ago and have been on oral hormone replacement therapy. I am a nurse in a cancer center and the doctors I work with told me a couple of years ago that I needed to be off of it because of the possible risks. So, I stopped taking the oral med a year and a half ago, and my life became miserable. This has made my life livable again.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, December 18, 2010
I bought this cream thinking that it couldn't hurt to try it. I have only been using it a few days and the first thing I noticed was my lips--I am 41 and they weren't shriveled or old or anything--but I woke up and they are so FULL and RED. Full and red in a GOOD way. They have stayed that way since I started applying this cream. I am not certain because it is so soon, but I am almost certain I am seeing a plumpness in my paranthesis around my mouth too and definitely more color in my skin.

I will update, but I just had to share about the lips. I have tried a lot of those plumper lip-stinging products and only saw minimal, if any, increase in plumpness. This is NOTICABLE and beautiful. I can't wait to see what a few more weeks brings!

UPDATE** I stopped using this for a while, scared away by the fear of becoming estrogen dominant. But after about 3 months off of it, I am sorely missing this. I am back on it and am already noticing the effects. This has kept my skin looking so much more youthful. I didn't really have ANY negative effects when I was using it before, only positive. But I was a bit frightened. In conjunction with the progesterone cream however, everything seems great.

And for those who asked--yes, I apply this directly to my face and in a very small amount.

Also, I definitely noticed a decline in my "carnal desires" without this. I had the same problem, was that it were a problem, when I stopped using the progesterone cream. I am 43 now and the contrast, with or without the creams, is too great to deny.

As for the reviewer who claims this comes without any direction to use with progesterone, this is from Natural Radiance's website:

Suggested Application: Start by applying about 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) daily. Apply to thin skinned areas such as inner arm, inner thigh and behind the knee. 1.25 ml = 1 mg Estriol USP Can use up to 4 mg Estriol per day. Use the least amount possible to control symptoms. Use in conjunction with a natural progesterone crème.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 5, 2010
This Natural Radiance is awesome. I tried all the over the counter meds and nothing worked. I was in misery with hotflashes and night sweats to the extreme of not sleeping..I saw this on amazon. I tried it for approx 3 weeks and no more hotflashes and I sleep well at nite...Yes I would highly recommend this to anyone...

5.0 out of 5 stars This works great, August 17, 2010
This bio-identical estrogen cream works better than the pills I've taken for years. I would recommend this product to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have my sex life back, February 12, 2011
I apply a small amount (the instructions say 1/4tsp) to my inner forearms, rubbing my arms together not to lose a drop. It should last me a long time. It took a few weeks to kick in.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good!!, December 3, 2009
I'm happy with this product, although it's kinda pricey. Hot flashes are gone and that's a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for chronic pain - the best treatment I've ever used!, August 27, 2012
sarmomemt "sarmomemt" (Cresskill, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
For the past 3 years I have struggled with debilitating chronic pain following a failed spinal fusion. I am on 100mcg of transdermal fentynal & 8mg of dilaudid 4x a day & still my bad days are more than my good. Half the time I couldn't get out of bed. I was wondering why I'm putting myself through this. Finally I asked my dr what would happen if I got pregnant since I had a scare (while on an IUD) the dr said I couldn't be pregnant but while I was pregnant the estrogen would probably improve the pain substantially. I ordered a jar of this honestly not expecting much but it was a last ditch effort at being in less pain & living instead of taking up space. Well the results were better than I ever could have imagined!! I still have bad days but my good days now outweigh my bad ones! I am out of bed, playing with my kids, living my life again! I have never loved a product more than I love this one! Thank you for giving me my life back!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be without it!, December 9, 2010
I love this stuff.....ladies, I use it on my face everyday after cleansing. It is light, not greasy at all. I am in my mid fifties and if I run out...in 2 days I can tell the difference in my skin.....this cream gives my skin a youthful glow and it feels as smooth as glass....everyone tells me how great my skin is....I just use it like you would any moisturizer. I have been ordering this for a long time even though it is pricy it lasts me about 3 months.
Give it a try....

3.0 out of 5 stars What are the ingredients?, December 2, 2012
Woof Woof (Burlington, VT USA) - See all my reviews

Ingredients: The natural estrogen, estriol USP, is made the same way natural progesterone USP is made. Sterol analogues found in many varieties of plants are combined with specific bacteria and the resulting hormone is bio identical in chemical structure to the hormone produced by the human body. Radiant Laboratories seeks out the finest herbs and bio-identical ingredients available and combines them with the highest quality cleanest base using cold process manufacturing technology to deliver the best transdermal products available. Our products deliver their active ingredients at the highest potency and bioavailability possible.

Are you kidding me? That's the ingredients? Pray tell, do I now have to spend a lot of time looking up how their "natural" progesterone USP is made?

Can someone with a jar, please give me the ingredients?

Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dubiously effective, January 4, 2013
I've been using bioidentical estrogen cream prescribed by my dr. who specialized in hormone balancing. This cream in no way resembles authentic pharmaceutical grade estriol. It comes without a warning to use progesterone while using the this estrogen cream, which, if it actually contained estrogen, would be highly irresponsible. The cream's consistency is watery. The labeling contains 0 information on the product. I am completely disappointed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›