Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 21, 2012
For those who worried about previous reviews concerning about the size of the product, I am here to give some advice: I am a 5 feet 3 inch and 130 pounds girls. I wear medium/large pants but small top usually. If you are in my case, select the small size for this scrub, and its pant will fit you well just like the way it fits me. The top fit me well too. The pant is not that bad like other people said because it has strings on the front of the pant and then you can tie it up with a knot when you need to.
44 comments50 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2008
If you want to be fashionably cute while at work or school these are great! I have gotten so many compliments about them and are truly a great price for a set! Most medical stores sell them for $20 individually! The top fits great, the only complaint I have are about the waist. It runs a little big and since there is back elastic you cannot tighten the back of the waist so it tends to fall down. Luckily the top is long enough to cover any lower back that may show because of this. I am constantly pulling them up. Other than that they are cute and run very close to the right size!
0Comment25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2008
I really like these. Purchased in Royal Blue and Olive... so far, so good! They fit nicely and run true to size.
on March 6, 2014
I read a LOT of reviews like normal before buying these for my wife that is 5'3" and around 135 pounds (which is mostly in her legs as she is a viking). She is around a large B cup and she has a medium size booty and maybe slightly broader shoulders than petite, but not too much. I bought a size XS, worried it would be too small, but it wasn't. She has big legs, but they fit perfect in the pants and were just the right length, maybe a tad bit too long, but she didn't think it was too much. The top fit perfect for a petite top and has a tie area behind it that forms to her body perfectly. All in all, a great buy. Perfect fit for her and she couldn't be more happy with it and we bought two more that are on the way. The material is better than Walmart's and is WAY cheaper. It does look like she is about to go to a Martial arts Dojo in black, but it's professional looking and comfortable. Hope that helps!
33 comments15 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
I wish I could give a zero. These came in a set that's wonderful. They are flawed. I should have know for this price. They look as if they were all made by children. They seems are on the outside poorly made.
review image review image
on October 13, 2008
The waist of the shirt runs big. When I tie up the string, there's just so much extra material making the back look bunched up. The pants have an elastic back and even if I tie the string tightly, they fall down a bit. Thank goodness that I wear a lab coat over my scrubs. Also, the material is very stiff. I don't wear the shirt and pants together because the string from the pants pops out so much, thus making the shirt pop out as well.
22 comments29 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2008
Great quality for the price! A warning to those who are bottom heavy though. The pants run a little small. If you are used to buying cherokee brand uniforms (which run a little big) I recommend going one size bigger for the pants. Otherwise, the top fits great, and is so adorable! The material is strong and the color is very true.
on August 14, 2013
These scrubs are really fashionable and cute!!! The waistline does not run big at all and the pants fit me perfectly! :D For clothes, I usually wear size small or extra small. I saw one of the comments saying that the small sized pants are a little big, so I bought the extra small and it worked out well. :) I got the dark blue one, however it's a bit lighter than the one shown in the picture. One thing I will complain about is the material. It's rougher than your regular cotton clothes, and personally, I do not like the hard/rough feeling against my skin, but it doesn't bother me too much. Also, the strap for the waistline does tend to run a little too long, but it's ok. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the amount that i paid for!!
on December 13, 2014
I ordered these to wear to work (I work in a hospital), and when I got them the sizing was so far off. I ordered XL, I tried to put the pants on and they wouldn't even go past mid thigh. These are cut for women with skinny legs. If you have any figure at all, don't get these. If you stand with your feet together and your legs don't touch, these will be perfect for you.
on January 28, 2011
I tried to go the cost efficient route this time while purchasing scrubs for work, and was proven once again, that you really do get what you pay for. After being spoiled by the softness of Dickies Scrubs, I cannot tolerate the scratchiness and stiffness of this material. The scrubs are made out of very cheap, thin fabric-- but somehow regardless of the thin-ness they are stiff and uncomfortable.

The size I got also ran small in comparison to Dickies, and I am going to have to send back all five sets that I ordered. The company does not refund shipping, so I'm out shipping costs both ways ($6 one way-- so by the time I send it back I will have spent in shipping the cost of a brand new scrub shirt from Dickies).

When you are working a 12hr+ shift, you want to be comfortable-- and these scrubs do not offer that. I'm going to stick with what I know... I would not recommend this purchase.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question