AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer

on July 1, 2015
I am 5'2, and `115lbs, normally wear a sz 27 in pants. this set is way too big. they must be a mens xs. i rated three stars because the stitching and material are nice. but i have to return because i am literally swimming in them. ALSO they are high waste, so the crotch seem was literally almost to my knees. if you are a man these will probably feel more comfortable to you. i took pictures but i dont see anywhere to add them.
on September 20, 2012
Nice scrubs. Color holds up well to washing. Size comes small, so order next size up for good fit. Fast delivery. Wish it came in other contrast colors with the black. Well i guess you can't have everything.
on August 31, 2012
I MUST SAY THAT I WAS PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE SCRUBS WHEN I GOT THEM. THEY DO RUN SOMEWHAT BIG BUT WORTH THE MONEY. I WILL BUY AGAIN!
on March 11, 2015
The black cotton scrubs with pink piping are very nice. Cotton blend fabric is crisp and of good quality. It does catch lint like crazy. I had to bring a lint roller to work. I am 5 foot 4, 195 pounds and I purchased an XL. They fit well except the bust is too small. The shoulders are roomy and the waist is slim which is nice because I do massage and a baggy top drags against my client. The elastic at the waist in the back is a nice detail. The pants are much to long but can be hemmed. The description does say "junior fit". That translates as "small bust"! I would purchase again at xxl but not available in the color and style I want. If there was an extra inch of room at the bust, I'd give 5 stars.
on October 11, 2014
I weigh about 100 pounds, and I ordered xs, but even that is big for me. The sleeves are really big, and even the waist line is too loose for me. It's good that my mom knows sewing a bit, she is going to make it little small so it fits perfect to me!
on February 27, 2016
I wear a large and ordered a large, it fits wonderful! I'm 5'5" and 175 lbs. chunky I know, but this outfit is flattering...I got many positive complements! Would buy it again...wish it came in more colors!!!
on March 15, 2016
Good price for a set of scrubs. They fit me very well. Not as soft as I was hoping. But they are scrubs. Not meant to be soft. They are meant to be able to withstand blood, body fluids, and much much more. So I am very happy with them!!!!!!!!!!
review image
on May 16, 2015
I have no complaints about the color or fabric, however regarding the size and style details, I will report the following:
I was very surprised to find that this set runs somewhat large; the pants legs are too long for me at 5'4 1/2, would need to turn them up to make cuffs or hem it about an inch and a half so they are not dusting the floor (eew!). As for the top, I am busty, but the back of the top was not shown and it has this elastic gathering which I avoid at all costs ( don't want to accentuate my moderately ample derriere). I was surprised because the last 2 sets(contrast V necks) I ordered -also a size L, fit into a pouch that was stuffed into my mailbox but these were in a flat box that never would fit in there, so that was my first clue that these were bigger. I found some interested parties at work who are perhaps less vain than I to purchase them and at $28 for 2 sets of fine scrubs, as well they should! I highly recommend them, just a scoch large for my taste and I don't do the gathered waist style, if not for that, they're worth getting in every color.
on February 8, 2015
These were purchased for a nursing student who tells me that she likes them very much. They fit. They wash well and do not shrink in the dryer. What more could you ask for in a set of scrubs? You don't expect to look extremely fashionable or lovely. As long as they stand up to her work and clean up nice, she's happy and I am, too. I would recommend this seller to any one needing scrubs.
on April 24, 2014
I am size 26 waist, 36 hips, 34 bust, 5'3", usually wears size small in normal clothing.
I purchased the size XS. I have purchased scrubs from many other places before and because of how these items are, they are meant to be worn loose and so I always order a size down because they are always too big for me.

The XS size fits me very loose, more like a SM (small) would fit me in scrubs sizing and style. And if compared with normal clothing, the XS is more like a size Medium to Large in Shirts and pants. The pants are a few inches too long, but that is because I am short. Not a big deal, I am used to hemming some of my pants anyways. So I got out my sewing machine and sewed away at the hem. Took at least 3 inches off, and the pants are just the right length.

Quality is very good. Comparable to much more expensive scrubs that I have paid for in the stores. For the price, this here was a bargain. Color is just like what is shown in the photo. I am very happy about the color. I have not washed it yet, so don't know if the item will shrink or fade some of its color. So if the item does shrink or loose some of its color, I will post an update.

I would recommend this item to anyone. This is one of the lowest prices in town. If you can get pass the fact that the sizing runs larger than normal (which is normal for scrubs), or if you are taller and not as petite, then this is great. Otherwise, a little effort into hemming the pants is worth the savings and convenience of buying on line.

I am giving this item 5 stars because I really like the color and price and fast shipping (amazon prime). The sizing even though runs big on me, is within the normal sizing range for scrubs. So I have to be fair. And even though I needed to do some alterations, it was expected. So I am giving this item 5 stars when compared to other similar items sold online and in stores.