4.0 out of 5 stars not perfect, but good for the price
Published on January 20, 2009 by MJ135

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Sure
Published on December 23, 2008 by Elizabeth Weatherbie

4.0 out of 5 stars not perfect, but good for the price, January 20, 2009
This review is from: Natural Uniforms Womens Scrub Set (Asst Colors XS-3X) Medical Scrub Top and Pant (Apparel)
I would agree that this DEFINITELY runs large. I usually wear a small top and bottom, but for this i got an XS and it fits as if I were to get a Medium in other brands. Pants are definitely huge but have a drawstring band, so you could wear it if your hips are a little wide or not. I've seen "coarseness" as an issue on other reviews...it is 65% polyester and 35% cotton, so it's not like the soft scrubs i've seen or touched that have 80-100% cotton. I've washed mine several times and the color hasn't faded as it would've if it had been the softer scrubs I've bought before. It doesn't show too much of the shape of my body but it does not make me look like a balloon either. I personally am not too picky because it's just for work. For $10.99 for a pair? I'm satisfied. It's definitely not perfect, but at this price, it's a pretty good deal. ADVICE: Go for a smaller size than you normally wear. Even if your hips are a Medium for instance and your top is a small, just go for the small or XS, because the pants will stretch without being tight on you. There is A LOT of give to the pants, modify the size w/the drawstring. Tops run larger too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Sure, December 23, 2008
I purchased two sets of nurses scrubs for my daughter. They arrived without delay. However, going against the sizing chart, they were supposed to be small and medium. The actual products we received did say small and medium, but were more like a large and x-large. We had to return the product and pay an additional amount for the return. Unfortunately, we are out the initial shipping and handling, and we are out the amount of the shipping and handling return. So, a product we do not have cost me nearly $50. The company has no exceptions when it comes to the way the product is shipped back, so that cost more than what should have been had we chosen our own shipping method. There was no gaurantee on anything. This is the last time we will be using this company. And, we definately will not be recommending it to ANYONE else.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars Thanks to Other Reviewers . . . Thanks So Much!, December 10, 2011
DaniBug (North Dakota) - See all my reviews
Thanks to other reviewers, I am perfectly happy with the scrubs I bought for my daughter. I was prepared to order a much smaller size than she normally wears (I ordered an XS when she normally wears a M).

I was also prepared for them to not be super soft, but to wash very well. That is exactly true. They are not super SOFT, but they are SMOOTH and comfortable for her.

They wash perfectly, come out wrinkle free from the dryer, and hold their color nicely.

I will continue to write reviews because I am so thankful for the reviews of others. Because of the time and effort of other customers, I can buy items and know exactly what I am going to be getting. Thank you to all of you out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, inexpensive scrubs, January 3, 2012
I ordered 5 sets of these in all different colors. I got blue, purple, green, wine and grey. I just received them (a day early). The colors are great. Nice, bold colors. I read the other reviews and the listing and saw that they run large, so I went down in size. I am 5'5" and 169 pounds (yikes). I carry most of my weight in the chest area and around my waist and hips. I ordered medium in these scrubs and they fit great! I do need to hem them, but the fit is perfect everywhere else. Oh and the crotch does NOT hang practically down to your knees like some other scrubs do. They are not super soft, nor are they too stiff. They seem like the perfect blend to me. These will be great for work. (Dog grooming).

4.0 out of 5 stars Minor problems, but worth the low cost, September 10, 2009
I'm a pretty small person (5'2" and 110 lb.), and even the XS is pretty big on me. I have to roll the waist a bit so the hems don't drag, and the shirt is pretty baggy on me too. They still fit well enough to be functional, but I could almost fit another "me" into them. The material is a bit stiff, but it doesn't bother me since I wear a t-shirt underneath. Overall I'm comfortable in them, but I wish they were just a bit smaller.

If you get "dark navy," be aware that it's DARK navy; almost black. The
"dark navy" displayed on the color chart is much lighter than the color the material really is. My department wears navy blue every day, and my scrubs are noticeably darker than everyone elses'. I'm hoping this changes after I wash them more. If you're required to wear navy blue, you might be able to get away with ordering "dark royal blue."

Despite my previous comments, I'm giving these a good rating because:
1) They are an EXCELLENT price! It's much less expensive than shopping at a uniform store at the mall. I spent about a third of the money I would have spent if I'd bought similar scrubs at the store, and that's including the shipping. If you're looking for a good deal, this is the best one you're going to find.
2) Marcus Uniforms has great service. They processed and shipped my order very quickly and it even arrived a day earlier than projected.
3) They're shipping is very inexpensive.

I would buy from these guys again, but maybe not the same product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for less money, July 15, 2011
It was between an $18 scrubs vs. $30 at Dickie's and I bought this one. I'm not sure if the fabric is good or what not because I hardly ever mind, but I would say that if you're as flexible as me you'd think this fabric was great. You have two pockets in the pants, two pockets on the bottom of the shirt (sounds kind of weird, or maybe not since this is my first scrubs).

I am a male 5'4.5," and weigh 155 pounds. I bought Extra Small and it fits pretty well, except the shirt is too small and the pants are perfect. I would suggest buying a Small size if you are near my physique, because even though the pants will be a little longer it will still blend in with your tennis shoes when you're at the hospital and all.

I really don't know the difference between men and women's clothing but so far nobody has laughed at me so I think I'm set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrubs, August 16, 2011
I'm so glad I found these scrubs. For the price their good quality. I was afraid they'd be scratchy but they're not. I was worried about the sizes because of the other reviews. I'm 5'4 and 165 pounds. So I wear large normally. I ordered mediums and they fit great. I'd recommend ordering a size down from what you ordinarily wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sigh., January 24, 2013
So I purchased these in x-small. They were so enormous that I was able to wrap the top around my torso like a cape and still be fully covered. And yes, I am a human adult and not a leprechaun, sprite, or other miniature creature.

The good news is if you wish to sew your own flying squirrel costume, these scrubs will make an excellent template.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are scrubs, September 21, 2011
The color is intense (I got the purple ones) which I liked. I wish the fabric was a little softer but it is alright. I am a size 10 old navy jeans and I ordered a small since the reviewers said these ran pretty big and I pretty much nailed it. They are a good price for what you are getting. A suggestion: wash them before you wear them, they have a strong... "new" smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful of the Top..., October 12, 2008
These srubs are comfortable and sturdy. Like they warn I found the bottoms did run large but be careful of the tops if you are large busted like me. The top fits but is a little snug through the bust and shoulders. Not uncomfortably so but I wish it was just a tiny bit bigger.

ARRAY(0x9ddcb558)