Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CSR Racing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

best drag racing game I've played ever great graphics and sound as well I hope a second one is in the makings
on November 18, 2013
The graphics are probably the best of any games like this and I like how there is a smooth transition from one activity to the next. All around awesome game
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2013
The game is fun. Normally I hate games that lure you into spending more money or having to like them with Facebook to keep playing. This one so far has shown those options but has not been pushy and I've been able to enjoy it for almost an hour now. If it continues to show free play and advancement I will raise my star rating to five. If not then I'll drop it probably to two.
on November 11, 2013
This game is ideal for anybody that likes racing. You can set the difficulty and it is fun to beat the crew because they talk trash about you.
0Comment| 345 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
I rated this 5 stars, for several reasons. Great graphics. Good sound effects. And your cars can be upgraded, without having to buy coins. It just takes longer to advance levels.
If I disliked anything about the game, it is the nag screens, with "deals". You have to spend cash to get coins, to get the cars offered.
You never seem to have enough on hand "earned gold" to get those cars
on November 10, 2013
I got this game about 2 years ago. I started playing and it was awesome! I downloaded it on all my devices. thanks
0Comment| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2013
I don't care if you not a racing fan but if your a racing fan like me get this game.this is car one of the best racing games in history. Great everything so fun I can't stop playing. Get this game now for racing action.

Warning: when your out of gas and have no coins or upgrades you would have to wait a certain time

This deserves 200 stars :)
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2013
My little sister plays it all the time she can not put it down so i have to take the game from her.
0Comment| 208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2013
Perfect to fulfil your fantasies of owning the best cars in the world. Face the best drag racing gangs in the city and work your way up to Errol: The tier 5 crew leader of the Silver Skulls which is the most challenging tier in the city. Earn lots of money and buy your dream cars to beat every gang and rule the city!
11 comment| 306 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
This is the best drag racing game for the kindle fire ! If your don't have it ,you need to at least try it out its free.
0Comment| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse