Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naturalamb Natural Skin Condoms, Lubricated, 10 condoms
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 19, 2005
When I was 16 and hesitatingly went to the drugstore to buy my first pack of condoms, the druggist urged me to "Try skins sometime. They are worth it."

It took me a long time to find out, but he was right. Skins are much better than even the best latex condoms. I don't think I'd ever be able to go back. My wife shares this opinion.

Be warned - they are gross. They are slimy, cold, and smell strange. But even with all those downsides, they feel too good to pass up.

If you have to use condoms, splurge and try skins once. They are expsensive to be sure, but I can't imagine many things that I'd rather spend my money on.
1616 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2009
I have to say before trying these condoms my favorite thing for lamb was on the grill with garlic and rosemary but not any more. I was a little skeptical about these based on some of the reviews, but gotta say "best condom ever". It took a bit to get used to the different smell and the slimy texture but after a few uses we dont even notice. A few of the reviewers are retards and should keep wearing condoms to keep from breeding. first off it isnt latex so making it with a reservoir tip is unlikely. how hard is it to leave a little extra on the top to keep the back pressure from building up upon release? also the band at the bottom isnt as snug as a latex condom but instructions suggest you hold the base when you pull out anyway so it hasnt been an issue for us. The few times it has slipped off switching positions was only because we were way past the point of the slime working as good lubrication. All the negatives listed from other reviewers are nothing compared to the great feeling they provide. sure, it is not as good as without, but if condoms are your main source of birth control then these are as good as it gets. the lack of std protection isnt a concern for us nor is the hefty price tag. really, complain about cost? can you put a price on good lovin? i think not. I'm glad to live in a world where you still get what you pay for. natural lamb is the only way to fly. lastly, what a great deal on amazon for these bad boys. with amazon prime and them in my shopping cart i am one click and two days away from being restocked and ready for action.
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2016
Purchased product in April 2011, very good alternative for women or couples allergic to latex condoms.

Does not burst in high intense and prolonged hours of usage...and comes with good lubrication.

Does have an awful smell though.
on September 18, 2015
Omg! Amazing!! I can not explain how great these are and how they are worth the money. My bf and I are in a trusting relationship so we don't worry about STD's .. The latex condoms were always a major pain to deal with before. This legit feels like there is nothing on at all. It fits men on the larger side too and allows for women to naturally lubricate easier. It does not smell as bad as others said and it's just as easy to put on as a regular condom. For the longest time I found nothing to protect me from pregnancy till I got these. There should be a subscription button lol. The box it arrives it is really nice too!
on June 15, 2016
Can't believe I'm commenting on this, but hopefully it will help someone. I stopped using Birth control pills and my husband wasn't happy about going back to condoms. Since a family member told us how natural feeling these were for men, I purchased them for hubby. He is not circumcised, so maybe that makes a difference with these, but he hates them to be frank. We've been married over 17 years and admittedly, he has complained that many condoms are too tight and hurt. These were no different for him and he was upset that I paid so much. We have tried Trojan XL (I believe is the brand) and after a while he said those were uncomfortable and tight on him. I don't want to use pills are chemicals, IUD's (which failed for 2 people I know), and we don't want surgeries, which makes it a little more difficult. If anyone has a mature and good recommendation please comment . Thanks.
on April 24, 2015
I never feel it, it never popped, it's very strong, and the odor actually isn't stink at all, [it's very bearable and smells healthier than lube]. She loves it and wants nothing else until we go raw. It sucks that it cost this much money though. It's cheaper than the plan B, abortion, and prostitutes. Well worth it.
on May 9, 2010
They really are great for people in monogamous relationships. I do notice them, but it is not terrible. Any other condoms would just not be worth wearing. I don't want to get snipped. And my wife won't get fixed. We don't want my wife to be on the pill. So for now these are just what will be needed.
on April 4, 2015
These are the best and they are not horribly tight for the guys. They do vary in size and fit, but for the most part they give much more room than anything else out there. It's much more natural feeling for the women too.
on September 8, 2013
Closest to wearing nothing. They are definitely different from latex condoms, and take getting used to. They are a little slimy, and oddly rolled, but they feel great. The main downside to these is price.
on July 19, 2015
My wife loves them. This produce is by far the best product I have tried. Yes, they have a slight smell to them, but you get use to it. I did not buy them for the aroma.

See 1 answered question