5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the extra cost
When I was 16 and hesitatingly went to the drugstore to buy my first pack of condoms, the druggist urged me to "Try skins sometime. They are worth it."

It took me a long time to find out, but he was right. Skins are much better than even the best latex condoms. I don't think I'd ever be able to go back. My wife shares this opinion.

Be warned - they...
Published on February 19, 2005 by Joshua M. Levine

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells Terrible
I got these condoms knowing that some had said they smell "funny". In reality, they smell terrible. We had to literally stop because the smell was unbearable. I would describe the smell as sticking your nose in a jar of fish food, nasty.
Published 17 months ago by Yuck

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the $, November 30, 2007
love these! am sensitive to latex, just never felt right or real but have used these for many years...not reliable for blocking std's but excellent if you know your partner...would never go back to latex after these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, January 25, 2007
Willow (Warren, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naturalamb Natural Skin Condoms, Lubricated, 10 condoms (Health and Beauty)
If you are looking for the most pleasure and not worried about STDs, this is as good as it gets. These condoms cost significantly more than latex condoms, but are well worth the price in terms of pleasure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural Lamb Condoms aren't baaaaad, April 11, 2011
Don't let the big condom manufacturers pull the wool over your eyes. Ewe'll be thrilled with the tender, gentle embrace of an all natural condom. Don't be sheepish about showing them to your partner. As long as STD's aren't a concern, you'll be well protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for their intended purpose, April 18, 2004
By A Customer
These are great. My wife didn't like the loss of feeling from latex condoms. These provide an excellent alternative to synthetic condoms. I would recommend them to anyone NOT concerned about STDs. For those concerned with STDs stick to latex condoms, less feeling but much safer.

5.0 out of 5 stars naturalamb condoms, September 24, 2005
the best condom on the market for birth control only. feels like natural skin. not for prevention of STDs. well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Naturalamb Condom Review, March 8, 2007
My husband loves the Naturalamb Natural Skin Condoms. It is the only condom he will use. We have tried other latex condoms because they are cheaper than the Naturalamb, but we always go back to the Naturalamb! My husband says he can't feel with the latex like he can with the Naturalamb. They are great for couples who only have to worry about pregnancy though. They do not protect against STD's.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells Terrible, March 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Why these condoms are the BEST!, October 5, 2012
These condoms are amazing. My wife and I have been using these condoms for a month or so now and I cannot believe they feel like I am almost wearing nothing. Compared to regular latex condoms, these do not smell like anything. I don't know why people describe the smell as fruity or weird. They do not have a scent really. Latex condoms take away a lot of the sensitivity feeling because latex is a synthetic material. For weeks I have searched for a condom that is closest to feeling like you aren't protected! I have tried Bareskin by Trojan (those are ok), Trojan Polyurethane, Trojan ENZ and others, but none are as great as Naturalamb. I love how the condoms are what some describe as "slimy". Don't think the slimy description is a bad thing. It feels really good and during intercourse you can tell how moist these condoms allow the sex to be. They transfer heat from your body temperature very well which adds to the feeling of nothing being there. Also, they are so tight and stretchy like latex condoms. They feel a lot more comfortable.

The downside is the price. The cheapest I have found was Amazon. Target and Walgreens or any drugstore will most likely cost a bit more. $27-$31.00 for a box of 12 is sort of out there, but that price is much cheaper than the price of diapers, medical bills, school supplies, and tuition! And I don't mind paying a little more money for some good sex! In fact, because I have used these, I can't go back to wearing normal latex condoms because I know I won't be able to you know what...
So if you're skeptical, try em out! But I warn you, you won't want to go back to latex.

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the best, September 15, 2008
I have been buying this condoms for a certain period of time now and let me tell you, they are just great. The feeling is amazing, doesn't cause any allergic reaction, is the best option for latex allergic people. They are a bit expensive but they are worth it. I just don't like the way they are rolled, makes them a bit hard to figure the righ way they go, but it is ok!
Definitely recommend this product as the best alternative to latex.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!! Just wish they were cheaper., August 16, 2005
After having used several brands of latex condoms (with and without spermicide) and experiencing some unpleasantness on my womanly parts, we tried these Naturalamb. I think they feel great and he agrees. I didn't even like using condoms before because they took away alot of feeling and intimacy. But since I am happily married but do not want children, and am not worried about STDs, we are sticking with these. They feel so much more natural and don't have that icky rubber smell of latex condoms! Also, they are much cheaper here on Amazon than at the drug store by about half the price!!! Yay, guess what I'm using tonight...

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›