Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 16, 2013
I've owned this product for over a year now, and I'm still not out! I don't use it that often, but a little of it goes a LONG way! This stuff is -amazing- for the price, and the brushes are gorgeous and extremely durable. I doubted for this price that it would be anything good, but I will never look for another powder shadow product again after using this. Brilliant, beautiful, and plenty of it to last you. My only thing is that it doesn't seem to last too long in terms of all day/night wearing. By the time I'm ready to wash it off, it seems a good deal faded and sometimes a bit smudged. Other than that, great stuff!
on July 10, 2012
So, i got this in the mail...it came really fast!! The picture i think does it justice. It looks the same size to me. From earlier comments i thought it was gonna be really small. It's not. The colors are beautiful! I think my favorite is the socialite. very pretty shimmery. Oh! and the best part! i am like allergic to a lot of different make up..s i thought i would try this...GREAT! No itch or anything! I Love this make up. very satisfied! :D And one of the cool things! It comes with brushes! :) I think the price it great! You get all the brushes and a good amount of eye shadow too! (not just sample size!)
on May 5, 2012
I was expecting a makeup kit that was able to give the same look as the women on the front. The silver was not the same color, it wasn't even silver, more like an off blue. On top of the the make up smudges rather easily and one of the tops on the black eyeshadow, at least for me, was broken.
on February 10, 2012
I got this product the other day and tried it out right away. I love it! The colors look great and I love the fact that it stays all day without fading or smearing all over the place. Still working on making my eyes look like the girl on the cover lol, but I am really happy with the product.
on November 7, 2011
I LOVE this eyeshadow! Its very loose and last a while. The Black (Called: Seductive) is my favorite. Although it did not come with instructions its still quality eyeshadow. And you can play with it and mix it up how ever you want.
on September 19, 2011
the light silver shade shown on the model. No instructions on which colors to apply, in what order, and no way that I have found to mix these colors into a look remotely resembling the picture on the front of the kit.

The shades are okay, just not what I was expecting from the picture.
on February 27, 2013
I been looking for this look forever. I love it, it looks just like the picture if you actually know how to apply make up. its not going to do magic for you if you dont know how to use it. wish stays longer but still no complains
on August 22, 2012
When I got it they were very well packaged. But when I got them out of the plastic I had to pull out an extra plastic thing and it was really hard. When I did it popped open and the powder went flying. And when I tried putting it on it would just fall off. The sparklie color was the best though. Nice color and it stayed on nicely.
on April 24, 2012
i will post another review when i get this
i see some people saying tht they are upset it does not tell you what to do, alot of makeup you buy doesnt,
go on youtube and look up Kandee Johnson smokey eye tutorial and tht will solve ur problem.
another thing i wanna say is wow ONLY 10$
try finding good quality makeup like this for 10 dollars in the store! you cant. will post a video review when i recieve it
on June 7, 2012
this makes me crazy after putting it! I love the mineral eyeshadow it stays longer. How i wished it could have a larger package. Great for girls night out!