5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice dress shoes
This is a real nice and simple pair of work dress shoes. It fits well and I think it runs a tad big. I am a 7.5B and there is a slight gap so consider a smaller size by the .5 unless you are an B/M then stay with your regular side. The heel height is perfect and allows for great walking balance. I love it.
Published 22 months ago by Mel

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but killing me..
Published 19 months ago by Maria Arce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice dress shoes, January 29, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but killing me.., May 3, 2013
Love the look and very well made!! However, They are narrow on the toe area and they are killing me!! I am not sending them back. I am going to try to stretch the front out because it is very difficult to find well made shoes in brown. I am a runner with thin feet. To boot I am a 6 3/4 size which makes the 6 1/2 too small and the 7 too big. I got a 7 and even at that the front is pretty darn tight. The heel is a bit loose so my foot slips out. I have to find a way to make the front bigger and have to get a heel backer to make sure they don't slip out.. It is a beautiful shoe though...

4.0 out of 5 stars Kylie Pump, March 23, 2013
Nice shoe, but even with the wide width they still seem very narrow. the color and heel height are very stylish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice PUMP, February 21, 2013
Cynthia W. Swain "WORTHIT" (New Orleans, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
This shoe is prettier in person. That little hint of orange-red across the top is a nice accent next to the rich brown. I love that it comes in wide, but trust me the W is not too wide as I believe another review pointed out. I'm probably more of a C- and it will require some break-in wear( why only 4 stars) but I feel sure it will be fine. I think it's a nice workplace shoe, but would look cute with jeans too. The heel height and shape are comfort oriented.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shoe, but too narrow in toe box., March 10, 2013
I have a narrow foot, but this shoe was too narrow for me. Although it fit fine in the arch and heel, my toes were too squished. I'll be returning these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but hurts, February 18, 2013
This shoe ran small, so i had to return it and order a half size bigger. They are very cute shoes but my feet hurt terribly after a few hours. It may be because they are not broken in yet...I'll keep trying to wear them and see how it turns out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday shoes, February 14, 2013
I was looking for everyday (beaters) shoes- and this just do it! they seem slightly tight at the front but they are leather they will loosen up. they are well made and comfy! I love the padding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes, September 14, 2012
MissVip (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I tried these shoes on at the Naturalizer store so I knew that I would love them. I have never known myself to have wide feet, so I tried them in medium size instead of wide and the shoes were really tight. They look amazing though. I also tried them in a wide, expecting to have a better fit. They did feel better but I notice a gap in the inner part of the shoe where my arch is when I walked. Since I did not like that, I asked the saleperson her opinion and she advised me to get the medium b/c the gap probably would not go away and since the shoes are leather, they will give a lot. Right now they are at home being stretched, so I'm sure they will be fine since true leather shoes are known for losening up after time.

The reason I think these shoes are amazing is because they're stylist, great quality shoes, and super super comfy. I love heels and am willing to sacrifice my feet throughout the day. I normally add gels to the bottom of shoes to cushion the ball of my feet. But wearing these shoes show me what I've been missing...sexy shoes that feel amazing. I will definitely continue watching their shoe line for more shoes. I am barely 30 y/o, so of course most of their shoes look like they're for older women, but I did find several that I was interested in. You will definitely enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit as expect and too large, October 22, 2014
These are really nice shoes and they are very well made but are a little heavy. The left shoe fit perfectly while the right shoe immediately came off my foot while taking the first step in them. I have a wide foot and ordering the half size was perfect. If the right shoe fit as well or close to the left shoe I would have given this a 5 but because I really did like the shoe. I have to return these shoes as this was the last one in the half size in stock in my size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 13, 2014
the shoe was great looking but very heavy difficult to walk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›