5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
A lot of the boots I've tried on were too wide in the calf and ended up looking like rain boots. The Juletta fits my calves perfectly. There are side buckles that can be adjusted further depending on if you are wearing jeans or leggings.

Published 20 months ago by J Crouch

3.0 out of 5 stars Unwearably narrow
Published 21 months ago by jwg

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, October 22, 2012

I've been looking for a real leather boot for a while. I'm amazed how many boots are man-made or parts of the boot are man-made now adays and charge almost the same amount as for real leather! The Juletta boot's leather is very nice and soft and is 100% leather. They smelled wonderful just pulling them out of the box!

I picked the banana bread color and was afraid it might be too light but it was not. It is a beautiful shade of brown that matches my wardrobe nicely.

I'm extremely happy with my new boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unwearably narrow, September 24, 2012
jwg (Huntington, NY) - See all my reviews
I was so excited to get these boots as they were exactly what I'd been looking for - a neutral low heeled riding boot from a supposed "comfort" brand that had enough straps and buckles to make it look on trend but not so much to be tacky....ordered in a 7.5 WW (the same size I have 3 other pairs of Naturalizers in that fit great) and I can't even get my foot into the boot it's so narrow. I measured across the "ball" of the shoe and it's about 3.5 inches. A 7.5 WW is supposed to be about 4.25 inches across [...]

It's still a beautiful boot which is why it gets 3 stars even though I can't get them on.

I'm baffled why so many shoe manufacturers don't make a true WW...it's not like a shoe can really be "too wide" (at least not like it can be too narrow - and if it is, you just get a narrower shoe. Instead, they have cut me out as a customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, February 6, 2013
I have wide feet, but thin legs and I was very happy to finally find a boot that fit my feet and are snug at the calves. The only problem I have with these boots is that the leather is very thin and I'm not sure how well it will wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars A tale of two boots.... I half hate it..., September 3, 2013
I wasn't sure exactly what to expect when I ordered this pair of boots. I read many fantastic reviews and others that were not so great, but my need for new riding boots prevailed and I clicked the order button.

I feel I need to review each boot individually as they are twins, but they are not identical.:

The left boot is well made, feels and looks great on. It's a bit tighter than I expected, but nothing a little "breaking in" won't fix. I have no complaints about the left boot.

The right boot is the evil twin with a twisted side. The upper half of the shaft is fine; however, running in the middle of the shaft is a line of obviously lower quality leather that appears to be wrinkled and "aged" a bit. The wrinkling continues down to the toe of the boot and is a bit unsightly next to it's sister boot (Think: Scarlett Johansson and Betty White, both in bikinis, standing next to each other, claiming they're twins). I also noticed my ankle feels like it's being twisted and pulled at an odd angle while wearing the it. Upon visual inspection and a side by side comparison with the left boot, the right boot's sole from the arch to the heel is twisted, causing a very unnatural and slightly painful pull to left.

Fall is upon us and I'm past my point of return, seriously, I'm stuck with these. I may attempt to wear these out and see what happens. Hopefully after a few trips on the train, maybe a kick down the stairs, and a high school football team using it as a practice ball, the left boot will look as weathered as the right and the twisting will work itself out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these boots!, January 18, 2013
I absolutely LOVE these boots. I bought 2 pair, banana bread leather and black leather. These boots are quality made, aren't stiff and are very comfortable. I'm 5'4 with 14 1/2" - 15" calves (15" after a lot of walking). I debated whether to get these boots in regular or wide calf. Based on the reviews I ordered regular calf. There is a stretchy material in the back of the boot which also runs thinly up the sides that aid in allowing more room if needed. It's added very cleverly and adds to the boots style. I ordered 8 wide width since the other reviews said the boot runs narrow (I occasionally have to get wides in other shoes). They fit PERFECT out of the box! Since my calves are wide I wear something thin that I can tuck in; like leggings, tights or thin skinny jeans. I usually don't show my calves because I am self-concious of how thick they look. These boots actually make my calves look thin! What?!! I wear these boots any chance I get. I've gotten too many compliments to count!

3.0 out of 5 stars Going back., February 5, 2014
I ordered wide and know my fluffy calves fit in a regular sized boot top. Not so with these. Much too tight in foot width and the boot top while the rest of the boot was too loose. The quality of the boot was very nice. I wish they fit me better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable not well made, December 23, 2013
I love the comfort of this boot however I have had two pair and both pair have come apart. I really have only worn them about 4 months in the year. Not well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, May 11, 2013
Good value and stylish. These boots are very comfortable. I like the low heel. The fit is great on my wide feet

4.0 out of 5 stars great boots, March 11, 2013
These boots are fantastic. They fit perfectly straight out of the box and fit snug on my thin legs. I love that they're well-made and have just enough embellishment without being overboard. The price was perfect, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfy boot ever!, March 7, 2013
I already had this boot in brown and wanted a black boot--so I chose this one because it is sooo incredibly comfy! I can wear these all day long for shopping and my feet never hurt. They are warm and very stylish!

Rate and Discover Movies