Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naturalizer Women's Rayna Espadrille,Black,7.5 W US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 5, 2013
These fit so great right out of the box. The shoe is cushioning and feels wonderful even walking all day. The picture on Amazon did not show the gold in the fabric. It was written in the description but when I saw the shoes they were not gaudy or sparkly, the gold is subtly woven in to the canvas. I like it. Also the price at Amazon was $17 and other places I looked were still selling these pretty much summer shoes at full price of $50 or more. How could I not buy them?
on August 27, 2013
I usually wear size 7.5 but I tried this shoes in DSW and found 7.5 is too big. So, I ordered half size smaller on Amazon, and they fit perfectly. I have been wearing them almost everyday. My feet are a little bit wide, but the shoes don't hurt my feet at all. Unlike tom, the shoes provide a little more cushion. I love them so much and ordered a second pair. The funny thing was it took me no time to break in my 1st pair, but I had to wear the 2nd pair for 3 days to break in it. I don't know how long they will last in wet weather though judging from the quality of the shoes. But cannot complain too much with this kind of price.
on March 23, 2014
These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn! I purchased them in black. I wear size 12 so it is hard to find nice shoes in my size, and with these I hit a home run. The insoles have what feels like microsuede where you step into them, so it feels like cotton on the bottoms of your feet. And I love the elastic that joins the top tongue of the shoe with the body. This makes it so the shoe "gives" just a bit when you walk. Love, love, LOVE these shoes!!
on December 7, 2013
These are the cutest casual shoes! Natualizers are always so comfortable, and it's difficult to find espadrilles with any padding to them at all. The Lobster print is adorable, and they look so cute on! Great price, free 2-day shipping with Prime membership and perfect fit! I'm thrilled!
on December 29, 2013
I bought two pairs. One for myself and one for a college age daughter going to school in Louisiana. They are adorable and can pass for lobsters OR crawfish! She was thrilled (imagine my surprise) They are comfortable and go with any casual wear. She couldnt wait to get back to school to show them off. We are both an 8 1/2 but I bought one in 8 1/2 and one in 8W. The 8W fit perfect. The 8 1/2 is a tad bit on the narrow side.
on November 5, 2013
I wear these shoes at work. They look cute with capris. I did cut the tongue part back a little bit as I thought they looked a little too formal and "old lady-ish". They look much better now. I can wear them all day at work without problems or discomfort.
on February 24, 2014
I love these shoes when it's warm enough to wear them. They're a teeny bit narrow, so you might consider sizing up if that might be an issue for you. They're constructed pretty well, and the soles are almost as comfortable as wearing sneakers.
on September 6, 2013
I was looking for a flat espadrille and these were on sale at a fantastic price! Also very cute with the lobster print pattern. Cushioned insole and comfortable. Just a little wide for my foot so I will use a half insole in each to solve that problem. Overall, very nice!!
on July 9, 2013
I received this pair of shoes today and after trying them on, immediately repacked them. The left shoe top was sewn on crooked. It gave the shoe an odd appearance and felt funny on my foot. I suspect this pair slipped through the quality assurance check. Really sad, as they are so cute.
on May 4, 2014
This seems to be a well made and comfortable shoe. It runs big. I got these for my wife who constantly wears an 8.5. These would not stay on her feet. Flipped up and down, she walked out of them. They looked good. Had good padding. Would have loved to had been able to keep them but had to return them.