Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naturally Med - Olive Wood Set of 5 Spatulas / Spoons
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 2, 2012
Hubby and I absolutely love these utensils! We treated them with a food-safe oil/wax butcher block product and it really brought out their beauty. (Photo posted.) One thing of note -- the drilled holes on one of the utensils aren't exactly centered. It's not a big deal for me, but it might be important to some people.

We've put them through the dishwasher two or three times (even though you're not supposed to) and they've been fine so far.
review image review image
on September 17, 2010
Excellent product. Quite beautiful in appearance and very well made. They have nice weight and feel good in your hand. If you like using wooden utensils, you'll love these.
on February 6, 2014
I have had other olive wood spoons for more than 5 years, it it still good.
So I ordered two of this set for my friends who want spoon set like mine.
But we both were disappointed a lot!
As soon as we unwrapped it, we found out one of spatula has already cracked and the other spatula of other set has no wood grain at all.
Also it was not well finished, I can see wood chips.
It is very very different picture and real.
I am going to return it!
on February 26, 2014
Purchased this set at the end of November '13. Upon arrival, the quality seemed pretty good overall, and they were quite handsome in appearance. I noted at the time that several of the pieces had "burl" running through them, which looked nice but concerned me as far as longevity. The first thing I did was oil these liberally with butcher block oil. I have used the two spatulas the most, which means 7-8 times total (I only use them on my enamel-coated cast iron cookware to avoid scratches). They were hand-washed each time. I re-applied butcher block oil to all of the pieces one more time last month. Yesterday, while hand-washing them, the spatula with the holes broke in half on the handle. Upon examination, I noticed the piece broke exactly where a burl/vein ran. I am doubtful the piece can be repaired, and Amazon says I am past the return period.

I'd recommend looking elsewhere unless you're purchasing these for purely decorative reasons.
on October 29, 2013
I got these spoons as a present. I decided to wash them by hand before I used them to cook for the first time. I washed them and left them to dry on the dish rack. The next morning, I noticed one of the prongs on the fork was about to break off, and then the spoon had a crack down the middle. In other words, they're beautiful wood, but with 48 hours of getting them home they're already falling apart :(
on February 16, 2011
My wife loves the spoons and after some initial problems getting them (weather problems in the UK and Eastern US) Anna with Naturally Med made good on the issue and got another set out to me ASAP. Thanks Anna I would definately do business here again.
on January 12, 2015
POORLY MADE! Opened the box and there was 3 nice thick utensils then a HORRENDOUS cut out spoon that the end tip actually broke off and it looked like it had been previously glued, a 5 year old with a carving knife could have made this spoon better, it wasn't sanded had rough edges and wasn't even straight. My spatula had 3 cracks on the flipper part.
VERY DISAPPOINTED, my whole families mouths dropped when we opened package and viewed the HORRENDOUS spoon and cracked spatula. NOW HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP THEM BACK
on January 19, 2013
These spoons are extremely attractive on our kitchen counter, considerably more decorative than a standard, plain beech or other wood with little or no grain. Price was reasonable, especially for the group.
on December 25, 2014
I gave the spatula set a 3 star because after the first wash in the sink the protective coating washed off and they look very dry. We have to oil them every time we wash them to prevent them from looking dry. The spatulas are on the small / medium size. Love the look of the wood and love cooking with them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2015
These are wonderful, natural products. They are well designed, easy to maintain, and beautiful. I told my daughter that it is strange, but I feel more connected to the food when cooking with these. I also highly recommend the ladle.