5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 22, 2014
After a little stock mishap and getting the order all straightened out in a quick fashion with just one call over the phone I finally received these boots just tonight and they are perfect! Just the right height and size and my calves fit perfectly in them which was what I was worried about. I'm extremely happy with my purchase! I'm currently using them for an snk (attack on titan) cosplay and I swear these boots are perfect!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, April 13, 2014
I bought these for my girlfriend because she wanted to try some knee high boots and after doing my research I found these would hit where she wanted them to. She is 5' 3 and they go about an inch higher than her knee, the material is good for the price, and she finds the soles quite comfortable. The problem with these for her is that the ankle has a lot of play in it, her ankles are 13" around and she feels like there is an almost uncomfortable amount of play in the ankle area but likes how everything else fits. Also if you are looking to wear thick socks in them order a half size up, if not stay with your normal size--they fit true

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, June 13, 2013
I wear a 7.5 ( roomy, wore a sock liner) comfortable all day long. Love for casual everyday wear during the spring and fall seasons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cute but no totally over the knee, June 16, 2014
I will still keep them because they are cute but I really wish they were taller in height. They sit mid to top of my knee and I wanted over the knee. But again still cute and super fast shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots!!, June 6, 2014
This was for my daughter for her Attack on Titan cosplay outfit and she LOVES them!! Wonderfully made. A bit tight, but we expected that cause we had to order a smaller size cause that was all they had. They still work for what she wears them for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, run small, May 24, 2014
Other reviews said true to size, I purchased a half size larger for thick socks, and they're quite snug with thin hosiery. The shaft is quite narrow, I have muscular legs and have a very hard time getting them up passed the calf. Other than the fit, they are pretty nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, May 14, 2014
I got these for my daughter and she LOVES them! She said they are extremely comfortable and wears them all the time! Great price for a really nice boot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic boot, April 8, 2014
Like these a lot in the rain especially dog walking, they always look well,are very comfortable and i am up for another pair sometime, great value and color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, March 30, 2014
I have had many compliments on these boots. For the price they are fantastic. Fit true to size, very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, February 21, 2014
Love these boots! Lots of compliments on them great price definitely a good buy! Very comfortable to wear all day for work!

Nature Breeze Olympia-02 Over The Knee Basic Riding Boot