- Paperback: 156 pages
- Publisher: Quid Pro, LLC (August 30, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610270185
- ISBN-13: 978-1610270182
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #425,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Nature of the Judicial Process Paperback – August 30, 2010
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Beyond the writing, the substance of this book is also great. He basically explains of how judges decide cases -- and why they use different approaches. It is compelling and illustrating.
To anybody who considers himself a student of jurisprudence, or who just wants to learn more about the core of judicial thinking, this is definitely a fantastic book to read.
Michael M. Kazanjian, Philosophy Instructor