Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: Small|Change

on February 25, 2012
Nature Made Daily Diabetes Health Pack

I bought these for my husband a few years ago as he has Type II Diabetes and was always tired. I read the reviews regarding increased energy, etc. and hoped they would do the same for him. He took them for 14 months yet he reported no effects, good or bad, during the time he took them.

Eventually, we just stopped ordering them and have noticed no difference at all without them. I don't expect vitamins to be miracle workers but I did hope to see "some" benefit from them. As he took them for 14 months we should have noticed some change, surely.
on November 21, 2012
Found this product a few months after finding out I had borderline diabetes and it has made a positive difference in my health. More energy - better blood tests.
Have my diabetes under control now with this weight loss and exercise!
Thanks for a great product and great service!
on July 19, 2010
This product was bought for my husband with diabetes. It has actually helped alot. He ran out and we did not order some more before he did and his numbers were pretty high. After receiving and taking the packs his numbers were right back to normal.
on December 10, 2010
A friend of mine was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes about one year ago. He got a new job that required him to be much more physical. So, at the end of the day, he would go straight home for a nap (often sleeping til the next day). Just physically unable to do anything; but sleep, sleep (day after day after day). So, I got on Amazon & read the few reviews posted here. Initially, he wasn't very excited about taking 6 different pills (as he was already taking 4-5 a day other meds). But, he promised me he would try them steady for a week. About 4 days later, I noticed he was up and about; until 9pm or so at night (no mention of a nap). I brought it to his attention, "You know what? I haven't been very tired at all. Lots of energy". So, I say for anyone willing to take 6 pills at one time. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed.
on January 29, 2011
My father has type II diabetes and he has a lot of dietary restrictions. Since I bought this for him, he seems to improve: his blood sugar level is low and stable, he is a little more active. Note that this supplement is not a cure, it does not help the diabetes directly. The way it works is to provide vitamins and supplements that the body is lack of because of food restrictions. From that, and some other mechanisms that I don't know, it helps.
on June 23, 2013
Nature Made Daily Diabetes Health Pack - 60 countI'm vegetarian, so I have to be careful to get the packs with no fish oil (I take Chia Oil instead) but I find this really helps my blood sugar levels. If I don't take it, the numbers go up. I have a problem with high morning blood sugars, although my sugars are good the rest of the day. Taking this before bed really helps.
on August 10, 2014
I have been taking this product for about 4 years now. I know if I miss taking it for a few days I do not feel normal, its hard to explain, but taking it daily gives me more energy, and I don't fall asleep in the afternoon, a good thing. I have type 2 diabetes for the past 15 years, I am in very good control, with or without taking this, but I know its not hurting anything and gives my system a boost it needs.
on November 19, 2009
Has a box of these that had expired in 06,(not from Amazon) but took em anyway. I have been fairly healthy and with the onset of h1n1 and regular flus and colds I figured I had better keep it up. They seemed to have worked before,so now they must be extra wonderful as these are more current. I recommend them even for a non-diabetic as all the vitamins your take will enhance your health and feelings of well being. The positive attitude is just as helpful as the Vitamins. It is a good blend of Vitamins and probably don't need any other suppliments. is sugar-free and Has Lutein for eye health too.
on November 26, 2014
:I am thrilled to get a large box at a very reasonable price. Even the basic size is difficult to find locally and I always was concerned where I would find my next box. There is no longer a need to worry. I have been using this diabetes health pack for a number of years at the recommendation of an endocrinologist. They contain essential supplements for persons with diabetes. I remain in the pre-diabetes category since being diagnosed about six years ago.
on August 5, 2013
Combine with proper diet, exercise every other day and taking the health pack ... works well to me, been two weeks now that my blood sugar never goes up more than 100. Amazing! I hope they can ca still lower the price though...