5.0 out of 5 stars Great for balancing diabetes
Published on November 10, 2011 by A. Palmier

1.0 out of 5 stars Goes bad before expired date
I bought this for my diabetic mother-in-law. But only 2 months after getting it, they've all gone bad, all tablets were discolored, only the fish oil seemed to be ok, but of course I have to throw them all.
Published 21 months ago by Cachia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for balancing diabetes, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack, 60 Packets (Health and Beauty)
I've been diabetic(type 1) for over 25 years. My blood sugars, even though they aren't too bad, still bounce around all over the place. I have tried several different recommended things such as glucosamine and chondritin, but they have a tendency to raise my blood sugars, which defeats the purpose. After trying this product, my blood sugars not only ran more consistantly, they also ran lower. Even on the very first day of taking them! I'm on an insulin pump and I had to lower my basal rates twice, and am about to lower insulin to food ratio as well. They were consistently around the 60 range, before I lowered the insulin. Now they're in the 70-90 range, some a little lower. This product is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone. There were some posts online about the product causing constipation. I wouldn't really worry about it. There was some noticeable difference the first couple days, but then it went away. If anything, I would say it probably regulates that, just like the blood sugars. I'm glad I tried the product and will definitely be interested to see if it will hold up long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack, December 8, 2012
My diabetic wife has used this product for several years. She firmly believes the health benefits are well worth the cost. Our CVS pharmacy recently stopped stocking this product (packaged in a 30 day supply) and their in house brand which was cheaper but not quite as robust. I searched local sources for two months for this product to no avail. My wife was very pleased when we received the shipment of two 60 day packs of these vitamins so she can again enjoy their benefits. They were much more reasonably priced than CVS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Goes bad before expired date, November 6, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Unacceptable business practice, January 13, 2013
I buy one year's worth of vitamins because I was satisfied with my previous order. You send me vitamins that have an expiration date of March 2013. What do you want me to do with expired vitamins? Display them on a shelf as a "souvenir"?
I didn't think you could sell products that you know are about to expire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetes Health Packets, March 1, 2013
If you have diabetes you really need this to keep you health. It really works, I love that you get two 6o day supplys

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using these for years, May 17, 2013
Richard Pokallus (Forest Grove, OR, USA) - See all my reviews
I have been using these for years & have been very happy with them, & what they do for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product - price and service, August 20, 2013
This product really helps with the Diabetes blood sugar levels.
Great service and price
I would recommend this seller and product

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, good price, December 3, 2012
Dodie's Doodles (Atlanta, Georgia) - See all my reviews
I am not a diabetic, but I want to keep my blood sugar in prime condition. When I take these vitamin packs regularly, I can tell such a difference in how I feel all day. This is a great brand, it comes in a dispensing pack, and I felt the price was a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 27, 2012
Excellent product and company to deal with.
I found this product improved my blood readings - gave me more energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 10, 2012
Excellent. The service and the product was top notch!

I will use this provider again when I need a refill.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›