5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker!
This Probiotic helped me in SO many ways. I was having stomach pains all the time, I was having problems with regularity, trouble losing weight even on a diet. This probiotic has been amazing and helped with all of the above. I would highly highly recommend this product!
Published 13 months ago by skiman

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone
This is part of a probiotic regimen prescribed by my gastroenterologist, in rotation with an antibiotic for small intestine bacterial overgrowth.

I'm sure the product is fine. I've stuck these out a week at a time twice, and have had to go back on the antibiotic early both times.

Do remember that natural remedies are also medicine, and do think about...
Published 14 months ago by R. Rosenfeld

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker!, August 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
I'm on my 3rd bottle. I struggle with bloating, irregularity and noisy sounds...like a baby whale lives in my stomach. :) So probiotics are a must for me to keep my digestive system as balanced as it can be. I found a noticeable difference when taking these, more so than others I've tried. I took a break from them after I ran out of my second bottle and could tell a big difference. I was miserable with noise, bloating and irregularity. Since I've been back on it, I'm back to feeling normal and regular. Baby whale be gone! I also love that it has the multi-vitamins added as I believe other stand alone vitamins upset my stomach more. The probiotic apparently aids in the absorption in the vitamins. Also, Walgreens usually has a buy 1 get 1 free deal. Yay Walgreens!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthier, June 1, 2014
M. Morris (Portland, OR, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
My gut is so much happier! I even travelled to China and while almost everyone else had the dreaded Chinese version of Montezuma's Revenge, I had no problems whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new vitamin, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
I finally found a multi-vitamin that I can take on an empty stomach without getting me sick. It's a time-release vitamin so it's gentle on my stomach.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
I've been taking these for 3 months now and I've been able to stay cold free so far which is a huge difference for me! They are not large tablets and go down very easy. I've had chronic yeast infections and the combo of multi-vit and probiotic has been wonderful for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)

Do remember that natural remedies are also medicine, and do think about checking with your physician regarding usage. Not everyone's system can handle this bacterial load.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multivitamin / health product, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
Take this product in combination with Fish and or flax seed oil and it should cover your basic daily health needs

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
this is a great product. works better than any other probiotic i have found. Wish i had bought the whole lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars complete vitamin., December 5, 2013
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
Probiotic vitamin/mineral supplements are easy to come by in the UK, impossible in the US. These are great - just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, December 2, 2013
kstars "truth-seeker" (Los Angeles County, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
I count on triple strength probiotic to help the healthy bacteria in my system. I sometimes eat sweets and acidic foods. They can wreak havoc. These help the nutrients I take be absorbed into my system, because I am susceptible to leaky gut syndrome. You can't go wrong with nature made.

Nature Made Triple Probiotic, 30-Count