Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nature Mandalas Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 25, 2011
The artwork is lovely, but the details are rather small and tedious to color - not really relaxing. I'll probably scan and enlarge them before coloring.
on June 14, 2012
I love coloring and I just bought a bunch of coloring books to color in my free time as it is very relaxing. This is probably my favorite of the 6 or 7 coloring books I got. It may have intricate designs but they are so pretty that I just don't care. I have been using Prismacolor Art Markers which come in some very nice bright colors that look great with these designs. Since they are printed on both sides of the paper, I just use my copier and copy them on to printer paper then color them. That way I can color them as many times as I want!
review image
on February 22, 2012
by Ilah Barnes

I have just gotten this and I really looking forward to coloring it. It has the most beautiful mandalas of any of the mandala coloring books I have gotten so far.

The pictures are all very original, nothing like any of the mandalas I already have.

I like detailed coloring pictures, so this was just what I was looking for. If you color with markers this book may not work for you as there are tiny spaces and thin lines in many of the mandalas. I usually color with colored pencil so I think it will work good for me.

The only thing I do not care for is that the pictures are printed double sided and I like to pin up my finished pictures. But at only $3.99 I might buy a second one for the other set of pictures.
on November 3, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister in law to give her something to do when she was recovering. She said the Mandalas are really beautiful and comforting and that she greatly enjoyed these. They are very detailed so they take quite a bit of time to complete, which was exactly what she needed.
on September 17, 2012
I must be the goddess of selecting coloring books for my female relatives, as it all started years ago when I had back surgery and needed a release for my creative side. Once I found adult coloring books, I was hooked. I often use finished images (using high end coloring pencils and later sprayed with a sealant) to make paper beads. Since my mother is terminally ill and we have many family members around, all with some sort of bent to be creative, the coloring books are a hit. We can spend time with my mother and enjoy making the coloring book images come alive. This one, "Nature Mandalas," was a great choice for all of us. Mandalas are often used to alleviate stress by the meaning held within each design. This book definitely fills that niche. Discussions about the patterns abound during our coloring sessions and my mother thoroughly enjoys the animals found within each image. Of the coloring book artists out there, Marty Noble is one of the best. This book is another one in her series of great coloring books.
on January 18, 2014
I love to doodle, but decided this book would take it to a much higher leve. Well, I have fallen in love with all of these coloring books.The details are incredible, and I have to focus so at the age of 64, these books are a great way to satisfy my creative bent, and work my brain more than just doodling does. No more doodling for me, I've moved up to much more meaningful and creative venue for my outlet.
on September 8, 2012
I love the beautiful pictures. I like the ones with zebra, deer,lions and sea life. I hope the author of these designs puts out another one. I hope soon! Sense I'm almost done with this one.Nature Mandalas Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)
on July 31, 2012
Being a person who loves alone time and can't get a lot if it since I have a two year, absolutely love these coloring books for adults! When my baby takes her afternoon nap I watch tv and color!

Crayola colored pencils work best!

Would not recommend crayons!!!

5 STARS!!!!

P.S.!!! EVERYONE FROM TEENAGERS TO SENIORS WILL ENJOY !!!!!!!
on April 19, 2014
If you look at the cover you want more of that type of picture. Unfortunately they are not all that wonderful. One or two are similar the rest are really different and less pleasing. Disappointed in dover.
on December 4, 2012
I bought this for meditation and anxiety relief and it is a great book with beautiful pictures to color. I use colored pencils because of the details in the designs. I don't think you could color with crayons because some of the lines are very thin.