Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

93%
Format: DVD|Change

on September 7, 2011
Revealing The Leopard is too short, and could be a little longer, it does not reveal that much about leopards that we don't already know. It is a good documentary but is only 60 minutes long. It takes more than 60 minutes to reveal, discover, and learn about this very secretive feline.

I would still highly recommend Revealing The Leopard, for brief educational purposes. Any footage of leopards is still very entertaining, but the short duration leaves much to be desired. It seems that as soon as you really get into the documentary, the closing credits are already rolling.
on August 13, 2011
A great video with magnificent images and footage. I don't think anyone would be dissapointed, this is among the best quality wildlife DVD. Top dvd for leopard footage!

I became a leopard lover after watching this.

Also highly reccomended: NATGEO's Eye of the Leopard
on August 8, 2012
Very entertaining! Mainly about leopards but other deadly animals are thrown into the mix as well IE hyenas, lions, chimps, baboons, crocodiles - all of which are enemies of the leopard. This makes for an array of action-packed, dangerous, life-threatening encounters.

Information/facts about leopards is plentiful. Inside look on how one particular female leopard lives and survives in the wild with her two cubs.

Narrator can sound a bit cheesy at times but not a big deal.

Overall an awesome animal documentary, highly recommended 5/5 stars!!
on February 20, 2013
I watched this video originally on PBS Nature and I was glued to my seat! I went on an emotional roller coaster and knew immediately that I had to buy this. Everyone that comes over my house, I tell them to watch this because this is one of the best Nature segments I have watch and the first one that I've ever purchased. It really gives the viewer an up close view of leopards and now I'm fascinated with them.
on July 25, 2013
I was very excited to get this video because I enjoy watching big cats. However, it is made up of Big Cat Diary film clips that can be seen for free if you record them on Animal Planet. The clips are of different leopards but the narrative misleads the audience as though it is the story of one leopard family. There are very good clips included but I would recommend the BBC's Big Cat Diary which originally filmed the African scenes and have many of those same clips available. This video would be better suited for children or someone who will not notice that the footage is spliced and diced.
on May 15, 2013
Stunning day and night photography, with infrared scopes at night, of the leopard.

How were the filmmakers so close to these secretive and private animals?

This film showcases the leopards' strength, their beauty, and their vulnerability.
on January 12, 2012
This was a great video! It plays out like a movie. In this particular movie, you follow the life of a mother leopardess as she raises and teaches her cubs. Your dished a fair amount of information as the story progresses. The narration isn't bad. Overall, it's thrilling!

Packaging ***** ;3
Quality ***** ;3
Narration **** :3
Presentation ***** ;3

I'm buying the Blu-Ray Copy and giving this one away to one of my friends!
on July 5, 2011
I own Blu-ray's "Planet Earth," "Life," and "Human Planet." This one I found to be as visually outstanding with excellent content.
on May 18, 2013
Saw this Nature special on PBS about a year ago. It was well done and worth buying. Eye of the Leopard is another great documentary.
on July 24, 2013
I received the product as promised. I was happy with the programing and the movie was very interesting and educational. My grandson and I have had some great conversations about animal behavior.