Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naty Biodegradable Diapers Disposal Bags, 750 Count
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2012
these were the perfect replacement for using dog poop bags that take a zillion years to breakdown. seriously, i'm so not interested in leaving behind bags of dog poop for my grandkid's grandkids to find on archaeological digs. great for cleaning out the cat litter box and i use one in the car for trash. use your bean, come up with more uses!

what you should know:
do your math..these are much cheaper than "biodegradable" dog bags and these are really BIODEGRADABLE.
they are thinner than normal dog baggies, but know that going in and and you'll be fine.
learn where to tear them off.
buy a case...cheap cheap!

now, go save the world.
on February 6, 2010
I actually use these bags for cleaning the cat litter box. The bags contain the odor well and are durable enough to hold a lot of heavy clumped litter. They work well for other small jobs too: picnic trash, and yard pickup for example. I'm sure they will work fine for diapers too.
on November 17, 2011
When it became no longer cost effective to continue my cloth diaper service, and not feasible for me to launder my own, I turned to disposable diapers. This was a blessing as we took a trip during the transition, and packed disposable diapers.
Packing for the trip home, we discovered we would run out of diapers before we made it back. A last minute dash to a mart in Manhattan to get diapers, turned out to be the best purchase of our trip. We found Nature Babycare diapers and products. Nature Babycare Eco-Friendly Chlorine-Free Diapers, Size 4 (22-37 Pounds), 27 Diapers (Pack of 4) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging], Pattern may vary
Not only did we feel good about environmental impact; it was also very absorbent, easy on my son's skin and at a very low price (when Amazon Mom and Subscribe & Save discounts are applied)
When we signed up for Subscribe and Save, I found the biodegradable disposal bags. I thought these were small trash can bags when I ordered, so I was surprised to find that each bag held 1 diaper.
This is the BEST travel item! We did not feel embarrassed to toss the diaper into friends' garbage pails, as the bag enclosed the smell. This was also effective when we had to do diaper changes in the car and were not near a trash can.
I found tall garbage bags Pridegreen Biodegradable 13 Gallon White Tall Kitchen Trash Bags with Ties, 90-Count on subscribe & save. Partnered with a small waste basket and the Nature Babycare care bags, I created the best Diaper pail system I have seen, or (not) smelled!

The Nature babycare Biodegradable Disposal Bags for Diapers, 50-Count Disposable Bags (Pack of 15) product details I appreciate:
50 come in a small roll that fits in a diaper bag
Perforated ends to separate the bags; easily done with only 1 hand
The bag has 2 handles that you can use to tie shut and carry
Fits a soiled diaper and wipes Nature babycare Eco-Sensitive Fragrance-Free Wipes, 70-count Boxes (Pack of 10)
Biodegradable
on April 1, 2010
I had been very enthusiastic about this product as an eco-friendly pickup bag for my dog's business on our daily walk. The first 15-pack of 50 bags was perfect.

However, when I reordered, the next 15-pack of 50 bags...sadly at least half of the bags are defective... The bottom is not sealed properly. I now tie them off at the bottom before I use them to avoid...ew[...] breakthrough messes.

So, I am now revising my previous 5-star review to a 2-star. :-(
on December 16, 2011
These are excellent diaper disposal bags-- ideal for travel, eco-friendly, and reasonablly priced.

As others have commented, they are a little on the fragile side. Given how environmentally friendly they are, we found the trade-off worth it. Less guilt about using these so often!
on September 14, 2009
I use these bags for picking up my dog's poop and they work great! I was looking for something that was biodegradable, environmentally-friendly and not overpriced. These are perfect!
on May 30, 2014
I work as a professional dog walker & decided to try these as a more economical choice to Biobags. I ordered a full case and will admit I never had a problem with a bag breaking or tearing but I was extremely careful & usually ended up double bagging. When you have to carry it until able to properly dispose, you don't want to take any chances with this sort of thing! The other thing worth mentioning is these bags are like a thin membrane so when you scoop, it feels like . . . I think I'll stop there, you get the picture.
If I just had 1, maybe 2 smaller dogs I was dealing with, I would definitely use these as the price is right and using biodegradable is a must in my opinion. But if you have a big doggy with big poops, you will NOT like these.
on August 10, 2013
These are finally a cheap alternative to any of the other biobags out there for dog poo. The bags are thin and light but as long as you don't manhandle them, they are pretty sturdy, have not had ones that have holes in them or ripped. the handles are great to tie up after you get the waste and the bags are truly biodegradable and compostable. I love the fact that both the cat litter and the dog waste is now in environmentally friendly bags and they cost so little. I'll definitely be buying these every year !
on February 3, 2014
I'm on my second round of these bags, and they have only improved. These are much less expensive than the only other compostable poop bags that I have found, BioBag Dog Waste Bags, (Pack of 4), and they work just as well.

The first time that I purchased thes, some of the bags were a little difficult to open, but the most recent order doesn't have that issue at all. They open easily, have 50 bags per roll, and are plenty large enough for me to pick up the poop for my 23.5 lb dog. I do not have a large dog, so I'm not sure how they would work for larger droppings.

"Compostable" vs "Biodegradable":

There are cheaper bag options that qualify as "biodegradable," but not "compostable." The difference is that the biodegradable bags have the ability to break down into small enough pieces of plastic under ideal laboratory conditions, but in the real world have a much harder time breaking down in landfills, and when they do, they're not compostable, they're breaking down into small pieces of plastic that can re-enter the food chain.
on March 7, 2014
The main reason I purchased these is because unlike most other dog waste bags, these are both biodegradable and compostable. They work great for picking up after my 55 lbs. dog and one order last approximately 6 months. I placed a second order a few weeks ago. Although this is a short review, I'm writing this because I hope that Nature Babycare will continue to make this product and that Amazon will continue to sell it at a reasonable price.