Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nature's Answer Vitex (Agnus-Castus) Chastetree Berry Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 3, 2012
I started doing the natural path when I found out I was suffering with secondary infertility. I thought I gave the natural path a try before going with the more drastic fertility drugs and treatments. I took it for three months along with some other natural supplements, and three months later we got pregnant. I am now 19 weeks along with a healthy baby boy. I can't totally attest that it was this particular supplement, but I do believe it had a lot to do with it. I highly recommend this product, especially for infertility.
on July 4, 2011
suggest this bottle of Vitex if you are trying to regulate your menses or ttc. I accidently bought this bottle and now realize that it is only 40mg, and the average dose for regulation of menses ect is about 400-800mg. So it essentially did nothing for me.
44 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2013
Recommended by my genocologist. Tried and I feel much better. The hot flashes are under control. Even gave to my teen daughter and it has helped her with her menstrual cramps.
on May 13, 2015
I took this product to help me regulate my menstrual cycle. And it has done a great job, my cramps are not as bad as they use to be, the heavy bleeding has improved. I'm so satisfied with this product that I bought a bottle for a family member. And I like that it's a vegan product.
on March 25, 2013
Per my wife:
This supplement is fantastic! I had a very irregular cycle and it was regulated within ONE WEEK after using this supplement! I would recommend it to any woman who is trying to get their cycle back on track!!
on July 20, 2014
I know this herb is consistently recommended by nearly ever doctor or website for controlling the ever- fluctuating hormones of PCOS, but it made me a whole lot worse. As soon as I was on my 3rd day of taking these, I began getting drowsy and dizzy. I thought it might just be taking me a while for my system to get used to the herb, but after 2 weeks I was so lethargic and lightheaded I had to call in sick t work because I knew I couldn't opperate a car in this mental state. It took me until my next period to feel normal again. So be careful.
on January 21, 2015
I'm very satisfied with Vitex from Nature's Answer. Of note is that Natures'Answer is the only company that I have found that provides Vitex in capsules that are closest to the clinically suggested theroputic dose of 20mg - Nature's Answer is 40mg capsules. Finally, the capsules are easy to take and do not upset my stomach.
on June 24, 2016
The bottle cap was broken and the top of the box was missing when I first got it, but it was still sealed, so I wasn't too worried.

First some background, I'm a nonbinary trans man with PCOS, severe PMS, debilitating cramps and heavy period for over a decade.

I used up the whole bottle taking one a day, so that's how long I've taken it. It seemed to help over the course of a month. My acne got better, as well as cramping before and during my horrendous "shark week". It definitely lengthened my luteal phase and made my bleeding lighter from my charting. It also appears to have made my cycle one day shorter and lighter. It seemed to also help stabilize my hormonally affected mood (PMS) rollercoasters. I'm not quite as ravenous, irritable and impatient the week before and during. I didn't notice any negatives taking it.

The only thing is, I feel it wasn't quite strong enough for me. I bought another brand that's 400mg I'm going to try and I'll see how it compares.
on July 16, 2016
I used this for 2 months to help regulate my period after being on the pill for over 10 years. My periods were irregular for months and had a harder time tyring to get pregnant because I never knew when I was ovulating (I used the ovulation test strips too). After taking these my period was regulated and became pregnant after two months. I think this product also helped with monthly period cramps and my moodiness. I read a lot of reviews and it seemed different for each person using the product. This is just my experience with it.
on September 11, 2015
Gladly I found this product! I took it after meal once a day over a month, and thank god it makes my period on schedule (last month July 29th to Aug 29th, never in my whole life I got the exactly same date of period). This vitamin is also balancing my hormones. Hope it will boost my chance to get pregnant right away.