5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Like This Product
Published on April 9, 2011 by Quantum Field

3.0 out of 5 stars tasty but not for weightloss
I love the fact that there are individual packets with assorted flavors. The shakes taste great, but because there are no nutritional facts listed for the product on amazon.com, I didn't realize that I was purchasing protein that is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WEIGHT LOSS, which was my intent. Therefore, I have tried two of the packets, but the rest now sits in the pantry.
Published on May 11, 2009 by S. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Like This Product, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Nature's Best Isopure, Variety Pack, 20 Drink Packets (Health and Beauty)
I have tried quite a few brands of nutritional powder, and I like Isopure the best. I do a lot of long-distance hiking and bicycling, and it is difficult to find portable calories that are easy to use. A blender is not necessary. Isopure will quickly mix with water, while other brands cake and clump and cling to the insides of water bottles, almost impossible to clean when on a trail or a remote highway. Isopure will leave a film inside the bottle, but fresh water and a few shakes cleans the bottles easy enough. The nutritional value is excellent, and calories per pouch are a bit higher than other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, easy to mix, good results, February 26, 2009
Ace (East Coast) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I exercise for some muscle gain, but endurance is more important to me than bulking up. Isopure delivers-- good taste, measurable results. It's not heavy and it seems to give me that extra boost of energy when I'm pushing the limit.

I like the way Isopure tastes and the handy packets it comes in -- easy to take with me when I travel -- I can use a whole packet at a time, or half of one.

Although I sometimes mix Isopure with water, I prefer to mix it with soy milk. Either way, it mixes smoothly and tastes great.

Although it comes in other flavors, I especially like the Vanilla. In the past I've also purchased the assorted flavors, which I also highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, February 10, 2010
I would recommend this to anyone who wants a quick meal w/ 50 grams of protein & taste good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars ISO Pure, September 3, 2009
I have enjoyed ISOPure and purchase from Amazon because of the ability to review price differences easily. I have been using Nature's Best for some time now, and have been very satisfied. I do agree that all items in the food or supplement categories should have nutritional labels for consumer review.
In the defense of Not Recommended for Weight Loss. No supplement should be used strictly for Weight Loss alone. Weight management comes from diet and exercise and the proper use of protein supplements. High protein and exercise does stimulate weight loss and muscle growth. Meal replacement supplements are not meant to just be ingested and expect miracles.

3.0 out of 5 stars tasty but not for weightloss, May 11, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Isopure Variety Pack, March 25, 2009
Force Weaver (Lafayette, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I really liked being able to compare the different flavors over many days. I was pleasantly surprised that Isopure whey is very foamy and doesn't really require "whisking" just agitation/swirling for complete mixing in unsweetened soymilk.

I liked the Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl, Orange Creme, and Dutch Chocolate the best but I was very suprised that both the vanilla and strawberry mellow out very nicely with 2tbs of no-sugar-added breyers vanilla ice cream in addition unsweetened soymilk as my base. Be warned though that although these flavors do mix in water alone they taste much better in milk or soymilk. There is a strong funny aftertaste when water is the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting and easy to take on the road, September 13, 2008
I like the variety in flavors and these tough pouches are easy to take on the road.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very High Carb, August 5, 2011
When I bought it it was not mentioned that it has 25 grams of carbohydrates and I found that it will expire after 3 months.

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd taste, July 12, 2012
J. Berky "Self-Proclaimed Nerd" (Pleasant Grove, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I got this sampler pack before investing in a large jar of the product to see what flavors I liked, but I didn't like any. They have a weird aftertaste and are quite thick. Try the Syntax Matrix Protien shakes if you're looking for a good tasting brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars best service, May 7, 2007
I order this and they get it to me with no problem. I dont have to wait long for it.

Nature's Best Isopure, Variety Pack, 20 Drink Packets