5.0 out of 5 stars wow
my husband has diabetes and while in the store one day I found these. He has been taking them about two weeks now and has more energy, he has stopped itching, the moods have improved, and he sleeps better. This vitamins are a MUST for any diabetic!
He likes these so much we have now ordered to receive these monthly from Amazon (cheaper than the stores!)
Published on November 21, 2011 by Kari L. Wellborn

3.0 out of 5 stars No wonder vitamin solution but helps
So I have had type 2 diabetes for about 10 years. I use a oral medication Metformin. I have tried other supplements such as multi vitamins, Glucocil which is another glucose stabilizer and a multi pack diabetes system from GNC. All of them give a sense of affecting glucose levels slightly and giving a sense of feeling better.
They are by no means a replacement for a...
Published on January 21, 2012 by John E. Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars No wonder vitamin solution but helps, January 21, 2012
John E. Scott (Mount Morris,IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's Bounty Diabetes Support Pack, 30-Count (Health and Beauty)
They are by no means a replacement for a drug or significantly affect your diabetes in a positive. They do however like this combination pack add to you felling better and
may provide some improvement in symptoms of your diabetes. Considering its a much more reasonable price then some of the supplements out there. For example Glucocil costs $50 a month and I felt it did not provide enough positive effects to justify its price. I think this combination has the supplements that have some legitimate effects on diabetes. I would recommend you try them and see for yourself if you have or feel any improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, November 21, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Effective, July 4, 2012
J.M. Smith (Raleigh, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I have type II diabetes and since I started taking these supplements my energy level has increased, my appetite decreased and I just feel really good. I am on the subscription plan just to make sure that I don't run out of the product. Excellent product!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps lower blood Sugar, July 5, 2013
This product work after taking it for about a week or so. It has decreased my blood sugar from 150 to 85-112.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 11, 2012
My wife and I ordered this for my father in-law. Ever since he started to use this product he has felt more energy and feels that his diabetic symptoms have eased up a bit. He is now much more happy ever since he started taking them. Everybody's system is different, so you might see negative reviews. In my opinion it's worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this stuff and so does my father., February 18, 2009
I use this all the time, It really seems to help, and it has all the same stuff as other more costly packs, and it also has Cinnamon with its Chromeum Picolinate. I still take oral medication but this seems to have a profound positive effect on my blood sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature's Bounty Diabetes Support Pack, March 5, 2013
This is a great support pack for diabetics. I have used it for over 5 years now, it supplies the right amount for what I need in a supplement. I tell you yes use it. It is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price for Vitamin Pack, July 25, 2012
For the price of this vitamin pack is absolutely fer nominal, with all the vitamins you get in the daily pack it great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 15, 2009
I have not personally used the Diabetes support pack, but my aunt whom I bought it for has found it very good. She told me that it has not lowered her blood sugar but she has been feeling a lot more energized since she has started taking it. There were days when she could hardly get out of bed, she felt tired and listless and wanted to sleep but it has changed now. She is able to go through the day without the tiredness. This is in the face of her not having prescription drugs and her blood sugar being above 200(she has no insurance and cannot legally buy the medicine over the counter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for diabetics!, January 26, 2012
Was very pleased with these vitamins. Seems as though they have everything needed for a diabetic. I will stay on these because have seen better control of blood sugars.

Nature's Bounty Diabetes Support Pack, 30-Count