5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love these!
These treats are just that, tasty, chewy goodness. They break apart easily, dogs go bananas for them. Hmmm, I'll bet I could train my dog to take the garbage out and tidy things up just for one of these treats.
Published on September 8, 2012 by Carla

1.0 out of 5 stars Price
I found them at Costco after I received these and this are priced at DOUBLE the price you can get them there for. That's not cool at all to do to customer's...
Published 7 months ago by Sassy girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Price, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Nature's Domain Grain-Free Jerky Treats with Real Bison 2.25lbs (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love these!, September 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars great for dogs, luv um!, June 25, 2014
Andy A. Jojola (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
Even though they are great for the dogs, they doubled in price, which is ridiculous! I was getting then at Costco for $17.00 until they disappeared! then i started getting them on Amazon for around $24.00 and now they are $41.00. What's with that!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT bison jerky dog treats BAD PRICE!, June 3, 2014
My great dane puppy loves these! They are great for training, and they tear into small pieces easily. The bag lasts a long time! *Some Costco stores carry them at half the price if you can find them. *UPDATE: I gave these 5 stars originally because this is a great dog treat, especially for puppies in training and with sensitive tummies, however the price increase has caused me to re-think my rating. The price for these treats is now ridiculous! I was paying about $15 at Costco, but the one near where I moved doesn't carry them. I paid $28 on Amazon because it's a great product and worth that; HOWEVER, the price is now $42?! What the heck Amazon? NOT WORTH THE $$$ I guess Amazon doesn't want my business on this product anymore, and until the price is reduced to reasonable levels, I suggest you don't give them yours either.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dogs Love It!, November 11, 2012
R. Day "Redhead" (North Bend, WA, US) - See all my reviews
My Keeshond is on a grain-free diet due to skin issues. It's hard to find treats that are grain free and TASTY. These treats are tasty and even smell good! I've never seen my dog 'sit' so fast as when I open the lid to these jerky treats. When I went to reorder I was disappointed to learn that they are out of stock with uncertainty regarding restocking. Please bring this product back to your inventory!

1.0 out of 5 stars These treats arrived today - and we have a bag ..., December 5, 2014
These treats arrived today - and we have a bag of crumbs! Hardly what I expected! Talk about disappointing - for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a fussy eater dog. Except treats. ..., November 19, 2014
I have a fussy eater dog. Except treats. All treats are welcome. So I tried testing her treats by lining them up to see which ones she goes for first. She ALWAYS goes for the Natures Domain ones first. I've mixed the order, set some treats in front of the others. There's definitely an eating order and this is No.1. They sometimes sell them at Costco. I don't remember the price but I think they are cheaper than Amazon. But my dog likes them so much, I'll get them from anywhere I can. As for the product, unlike most other treats, they are genuine meat. They are long and thin and quite crumbly and fragile. They have a strong smoked aroma. This is the only treat that makes my dog drool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog approves, August 28, 2014
They are nice and soft, easy to break up if you just want to give your dog a little or in order to put them in a toy. My dog loves this jerky. I had first found it at Costco where it is actually 50% cheaper than through Amazon...
I could do without the "natural smoke flavor", my dog would eat the treat without it just as eagerly. I assume the flavoring gives the jerky it's oddly pungent, fake odor. Luckily the odor isn't as offensive as in jerky treats by other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Our dogs LOVE these and we can not always find them at Costco.
Amazon price is just as good

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014