5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect alternative to regular powdered coffee creamer
Published on October 18, 2007 by H. Crotsley

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing 'milker'
Published on October 2, 2007 by Lil MamaKitty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect alternative to regular powdered coffee creamer, October 18, 2007
My husband and I are big fans of powdered coffee creamer and we use a LOT. After realizing that the regular stuff is chock-full of partially hydrogenated oil (and also flammable, apparently) I started looking for an alternative. Nature's First is good stuff. Since there is no corn syrup solids it lacks the subtle sweetness of the regular non-dairy powdered creamer, but if you use sugar you probably won't notice anyway. If you're a fan of powdered coffee creamer and you're looking for a healthier (or at least a non-hydrogenated) way to lighten your java, I highly recommend this stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing 'milker', October 2, 2007
Lil MamaKitty "lilbit565" (Virginia Beach, VA United States) - See all my reviews
We have switched to organic, natural foods and have tried to eliminate hydrogenated oils from our diet - that meant finding a replacement for Creamora. I was excited to find this product. Sadly the taste does not live up to the name. Instead of Creamer it should be called Milker. There is no creamy taste, frankly it is the equivalent of adding non-fat dry milk to your morning coffee. True, no hydrogenated oils, but also no cream, so what is the point? They need to do a version that is not non-fat, using real cream. Oh well, live and learn. I'm still using it by mixing it with Creamora until I can find a true replacement. Will not be a repurchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Powdered milk in disguise, July 19, 2009
M. Reith (Fresno, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's First Natural Dairy Creamer, 8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
Save your money. Might as well buy Carnation's instant milk because that is all that this product is. It is very misleading, suggesting a substitute for creamer but being no more than powdered, non-fat milk in a convenient shaker dispenser. Hat's off to the seller, as thy have simply repackaged dried milk and sold it as creamer. Oh, well, I fell for it. But you shouldn't. Save your money and buy real creamer, and just go very lightly; the taste will be than worth it. I have bombarded by coffee with this worthless powder, and still find it undrinkable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Expectations, February 20, 2010
Based on some reviews I was a little hesitant because I like my coffee to be creamy. This natural alternative is fantastic and makes my coffee nice and creamy. Will continue to purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, December 27, 2007
We love this natural creamer! I couldn't get my husband away from the creamers that tasted so sweet and are full of corn syrup, etc...but he will use this creamer. It's not as creamy, yes, however, it does a great job...dissolves quickly, no bitter taste and no strange color. It fits great into our organic life-style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative, January 30, 2008
I was also looking for an alternative to the creamers with either fat or sugar in them. This works for me! For a tsp, you get 7 calories, no fat, 1 carb, 1 gram sugar (from the milk, not from added sugar), 4 mg sodium, and 1 gram protein. I'm putting 1 tbsp in my coffee, so I'm getting 21 calories and 3 grams of protein per cup of coffee.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just powdered milk, November 4, 2013
I was very disappointed with this product. I was not able to buy just one; I had to buy 6 containers. All this is, is powdered milk, not a creamer at all. I'm angry that I can, not 't return the unopened canisters.

1.0 out of 5 stars big rip off, November 2, 2013
Carl Berggren (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
It is nothing like the original all--dairy creamer, which Pream put out in the 1950s. It is only a bunch of non-fat dried milk, repackaged and terribly overpriced. It cannot be legitimately called a creamer when it contains no powdered cream, in my opinion. I suggest that anyone can put a decent quality powdered milk in a jar and do just as well for a small fraction of the price of this rip-off.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is Non-fat Dry Milk... Period., July 3, 2013
If you look at the pictures provided with the product, you'll see one that clearly shows the nutrition information panel with the ingredients directly below it. It contains: non-fat dried milk and vitamins A and D. Nothing else. As a few other reviewers said, congrats to this product's marketing team for repackaging a much cheaper product and selling it for top $. Bottled water mean anything to you? If you like this product (actually have tried it and liked it) then save yourself a lot of money and buy organic non-fat dried milk and use it in your coffee.

As for me... I'm looking for a non-hydrogenated powdered coffee creamer (preferable with no corn syrup, too). This product is NOT IT.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a 'cream'er, March 21, 2013
I agree with the review from Lil MamaKitty 'Disappointing Milker', and also M Reith 'Powdered Milk in Disguise'. I like my coffee to taste creamy not milky, and this was milky. It should be called Milk Powder and not Creamer. I am unfortunately mixing it with Nestle Coffee Mate to make it creamier so as not to waste what I purchased, but I plan to try the other Natures First product 'Nature's First Full Cream Milk Powder' To see if it is better, it says it is full cream so it should do well in a coffee. Will see soon when I have purchased it...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›