I have tried many natural toothpastes like Jason, Burt's Bee's, Tom's of Maine, Desert Essence, and so far out of all the ones I tried and liked this one I prefer the best. It cleans well and gives your mouth more freshness I feel than the others. You won't be dissapointed!
Published on March 12, 2012 by Nikki

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
This toothpaste contains carrageenan. Not good. Wish I'd known before I ordered it. I will not be buying it again.
Published 8 months ago by Debahi

5.0 out of 5 stars I tried many natural toothpastes and this is the best so far!, March 12, 2012
Nikki (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's Gate Natural Toothpaste, Creme de Peppermint, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 21, 2009
JAHbrew (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
We really like this paste. Safe for the whole family, cleans well and tastes great. This flavor (peppermint) is better than the creme de mint.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nature's Gate Natural, June 27, 2010
Fantastic price. Love this toothpaste. Typical commercial brands are poison to your system. Glad we found Natures Gate!

5.0 out of 5 stars good toothpaste, May 26, 2011
Amazon Customer (St.Lucie, Florida) - See all my reviews
I really like this toothpaste it took a while for me to get use to the fact it doesn't foam like regular toothpaste does but now im use to it and i prefer it.The peppermint makes it taste the regular commercial toothpaste but with out all the unhealthy stuff in it. its a winner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the ingredients label, August 6, 2013
I've got it at my local grocery store. It's good that this is a relatively popular product. However, it's not as safe as it's promoted. It says that it doesn't use Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, however it has Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate - another foaming agent! This is hypocrisy.

UPDATE: I've been using organic Himalaya Neem & Pomegranate toothpaste for about 2 years and love it.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Neem & Pomegranate Toothpaste, Net Wt. 5.29-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for natural toothpaste, May 28, 2012
We have been buying natural, fluoride-free toothpastes for seven years and we have enjoyed this one. We still purchase it regularly, and it is the reigning favorite of all our children.

Pros: It has no fluoride and much more natural ingredients than mainstream toothpastes and even other natural brands. The mint flavor is understated and does not leave a burning sensation in your mouth, which is one of the reasons why our children prefer it...they say Mommy and Daddy's toothpaste is too spicy! It does foam up, which is nice. We have tried other natural toothpastes that do not foam at all, and I think those feel strange and are hard to use. This feels like normal toothpaste!

Cons: I don't feel like this brand freshens my mouth as I would like...though our children don't like the "spicier" mint flavor of other toothpastes, my husband and I do, and this one just doesn't taste quite strong enough for us. But, that is absolutely a personal preference and NOT a slam on the product in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 22, 2012
So I made the switch from the big name brands to this. My husband was curious but refused to leave his beloved toxic toothpaste UNTIL he tested this and found that this too gives a little foam when brushing. That was the big thing for him to switch. He associates foaming with clean (although he knows better). Now, he has the best of both worlds, less toxins and foam... he is a happy camper. As far as the taste, it is nice and peppermint. My mouth doesn't feel as clean for a long time (compared with the big companies) but I know it did the trick and will buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just okay., May 3, 2013
We just don't like the flavor. My husband does not think it cleans very well, and it does not leave your mouth feeling real fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toothpaste, January 17, 2013
This is a great item to get in order to avoid OTC types that contain additional additives. Fresh minty taste.

Rate and Discover Movies