5.0 out of 5 stars So love this product
First off let me say that I never leave reviews, so You know this product must be the bomb. I have been taking it for about two weeks now, and it does everything it says and more. I started taking it for hormonal balance. It has imporved my skin, my nails, mood, energy, and libido. It has also improved my breast size and added a little more bump in my trunk lol. My...
Published on December 13, 2012 by Mrs. Farmer

2.0 out of 5 stars beware!!!
this stuff makes you gain weight....lots of weight! it does give you energy but it puts pounds on your arms legs and thighs...hard to lose.
Published 23 months ago by Smoothe

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get pregnant, July 19, 2014
J. R. Winters (Puget Sound Area, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nature's Herbs Maca Root, 500 mg, 100 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
Great for getting your cycle back in check and for fertility. Since its a super food its not like taking something that alters your hormones one way or another, all it does is support them in functioning correctly! I got pregnant (after years of infertility) shortly after starting it!

3.0 out of 5 stars This product really works, I weighed around 105 or ..., October 22, 2014
This product really works, I weighed around 105 or 110 lb. I have been taking it for around 3 months now and am weighing 133 lbs. However, gave this product a 3 star because I also gained weight on my stomach and face, hard to lose.... Lol !!

1.0 out of 5 stars bad side affect, January 11, 2013
wouldn't purchas it agian
didn't have any good point, it cause me to gain 15 lb within to weeks

ms.k from okchoma city

5.0 out of 5 stars Hormones!!!, December 30, 2012
Amongst everything else this supplement will definitely increase your desire to be intimate lol! Invokes great energy for an even better workout at the gym...My partner has no complaints :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick s/h and notice the difference in workouts, December 14, 2012
product came earlier than expected, packaged well, no complaints. I've used it for a while now and can notice the extra energy during my morning runs and workouts at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 11, 2014
I bought this to help regulate my cycle. It worked great! If you're hesitatent about trying this don't be. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have subscribe to receive Maca Root daily, will recommend to both male and female, July 5, 2013
Highly recommend this product it works I have a lot more energy, my mind is clear, sharp, I feel alive

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer!!!!, December 3, 2014
If you were born a small girl and always desired thick hips and fuller breast CONGRATS you found a product that works!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful!, July 11, 2014
These really do work. I'm glad I made the purchase. They arrived on time, & in good condition. I will purchase them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 31, 2014
Gained weight

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

Nature's Herbs Maca Root, 500 mg, 100  Capsules
$11.99 $11.82
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.