The Nature's Miracle Story
Behind the Nature's Miracle formula is a family that loves its pets. In 1981, the original Nature's Miracle product, which had been intended for use in preschools, was used by founder Joe Weiss as an emergency clean up product for a pet accident. Because of the products success in cleaning up the accident, Joe was quickly realized an opportunity. His company then produced 24 bottles of Nature's Miracle "Pet Mess Easy Clean-Up". The new cleaner sold out in 48 hours! Due to the delight of pet owners everywhere, Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover was created. The Nature's Miracle formula was undeniably effective at removing stains and odors. Because of its immediate success and popularity, the Nature's Miracle team has strived to create effective products so that you can love your pet, even when it has an accident.
How it Works
Since 1981, Nature’s Miracle continues to bring new and innovative pet stain & odor solutions to the market place. This product uses bio-enzymatic agents and oxygen boosters to remove the most severe stains and odors, including ones other products have failed to remove. The bio-enzymatic odor locking technology destroys odors to discourage re-soiling. This is also our fastest drying formula, which minimizes tracking through the house.
When to use Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover
|Material||Safe to Use||Unsafe to Use|
|Pet Living and Sleeping Areas||✓|
Directions for Use
As with all Nature's Miracle products, it is essential that you follow the directions when using Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover to guarantee the best results.
- Wipe away as much of the stain as possible.
- Thoroughly soak the stain with Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover.
- Wait five minutes, and then wipe away the stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush. If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak the area and allow Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover to work for one hour, then wipe away the stain with a cloth.
- Begin by wiping up any excess odor-causing material.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the stain penetration in the pad and floor.
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to two weeks to dry completely. If after two weeks there is still an odor, this means the stain was not fully treated. Pinpoint the odor source and repeat the cleaning process, ensuring enough product is used to reach the entire soiled area.
Choosing the Product That is Right for You
Nature’s Miracle is committed to continually improving formulas and creating new products to better serve pet owners. From a line of stain and odor removers entirely for cats, to those made specifically for hard surfaces, Nature’s Miracle has a formula perfect for your pet-mess needs. Check out the chart below to see which Nature’s Miracle formula might be right for you.
|Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer||Works to remove stains and odors related to urine.|
|Nature’s Miracle Laundry Additive||Helps to remove stains and odors from clothes, bedding, and other washable materials…simply add to your wash.|
|Nature’s Miracle Carpet Shampoo||Formulated to work with carpet-cleaning machines and steamers.|
|Nature’s Miracle Skunk Odor Remover||Works quickly to get skunk-smell out of your pet’s fur, bedding, clothes, and more.|