Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on August 22, 2006
delicious, inexpensive for a power bar and no dairy ingredients in the bar. 3 gram fat.
on November 12, 2006
A coworker gifted me one of these food bars. I ate it for a snack one day. It tasted so good, and after I read the ingredients and values, I immediately ordered a case from Amazon. In fact, ordered three cases: trying the ones mainly peanut butter, pomegranate and orange. Now use them as my first meal of day on weekends, and try to carry one in a pocket when going to be out and about.
on July 19, 2011
I'm not that impressed. I had high hopes because I ordered these after reading 7 ea, 5-star reviews. Why is this so wonderful? It tasted okay but I had a hard time finding fruit pieces. It's just another overpriced cookie. Sorry folks, it's not that wonderful and should be adequately priced according to healthier "cookies". Really not sure what all the fuss was about with all those overly-high ratings...
on June 22, 2011
I am a lover of fruits. I enjoy preparing my own fruit shakes especially during the summer season. I am lucky because I have several relatives in the US which sends over a couple of the foods that they eat there, one of which is Nature's Path Organic Optimum Energy Bar They may have remembered me while they were enjoying this during their regular gym work-out. Thanks everyone!

Anyway, its time for me to place my verdict. The taste is absolutely yummy. I can eat a dozen of these while watching my favorite television show but in terms of its energy boosting effects, I have to rethink again. It must be due to the sugar included in its ingredients but I did not feel any boosting effect at all. Unlike what my Gene Eden Vir 101 supplements does for me. I am one of the few fortunate ones who is suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I sleep long hours yet feel tired and eat more yet feel hungry. It's a complicated condition but with my Gene Eden Vir 101 I manage to perform my daily tasks with ease. I could feel it effectively suppressing the growth of chronic viruses in my body thus giving me the added push to go on with may daily activities.

Nevertheless, I took into consideration the taste and the price offered by the manufacturers and will still consider it a very great tasting snack. But for athletes, maybe they can find other power products that can stand true to its claim. Nevertheless, I have only tried it for a few days and I guess the organic substances will soon be working after I regular use this. But that is just my assumption.
on January 20, 2009
I happened to pick up the Nature's Path Organic Energy Bar Pomegranate Cherry by chance as I strolled through the airport a few months back. I was pleasantly surprised with the texture and full richness/flavor. Great ingredients to boot. I purchased the Pom/Cherry, Blueberry, Peanut Butter and Orange Chocolate in an effort to sample variety. The Pom/Cherry and Orange/Choc rank one and two in my book. My least fave is the blueberry. Not very tasty to me, must be the Soy/Flax seed. The bar is kinda hard, and not very moist. The flavor does not burst out like the Pom/Cherry and Orange/CHoc. Highly recommend this product.
on January 14, 2007
Wow, this is so tasty. *Sweet* but not sickly so. I can even taste the individual flavors of pomegranate and cherry (instead of a mash of flavors). One by one, I am trying each variety of Nature's Path energy bars, and this is my first favorite so far (I've also tried the peanut butter--which I wasn't too crazy about--blueberry, and banana/flax/soy). I love that the bars are based on wholesome goodies like dried fruits and nutrient-rich grains, and how clevery they've thrown a party in my mouth :)
on March 6, 2007
I like this energy bar alot. It has a good taste to it and does not leave a protein bar taste in my mouth. I am not a fan of the icing on top, but I can get over it for the healthiness and good flavor of the snack.
on October 6, 2011
I really enjoyed this energy bar. One of the best I have ever eaten. Unfortunately, the company doesn't manufacture this anymore. I wish they would bring it back.
on September 25, 2008
Vegan. Organic. Kosher. Soft bars with yummy fruit pieces inside. Icing swirls on top are divine. Pomegranate and cherry flavor combination is really great! Very satisfying treat. This review is for those out there for whom this makes a difference. See all of my reviews and the vegancompassion Profile for more great choices. Check out "Vegan Grocery Favorites" and "Vegan Grocery Top Ten" & all the other helpful "Vegan Grocery" Listmania. Your input counts and will be greatly appreciated to benefit the search of others. Thank you.