Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 1-Pack|Change

on June 4, 2012
I have spent quite some time comparing children's chewable digestive enzymes, because my daughter used to always get a tummy ache soon after beginning a meal.This is one of the products that we first bought for her. They made no noticeable difference.

It's impossible to compare the amount of the various enzymes in Tummy-Zyme's formulas because they won't list the units in AGU, CU, HUT,or DU as other brands. They just write the MGs and in parenthesis they write "units." It doesn't seem very accurate to just write "units." If I am to assume that what they list as units is to be directly compared to AGU, CU, HUT , DU, then their formulas are surprisingly WEAK! No wonder we experienced no difference when we used this.

(I have written a review on the BEST enzyme that I have found yet).

P.S. I wrote the company asking for help in comparing their label to formulas that are listed on the other products, and they didn't even write back or call.
on August 4, 2013
I've been using this with my daughter for almost a year. She is currently 22 months. Her doctor recommended I find a digestive enzyme as she has a dairy and grain sensitivity. I give her one a day on an empty stomach and it seems to help. She is very "regular" and I also like that this product also doubles as a probiotic so I only have to buy one product.
on November 5, 2015
My son has severe acid reflux and I heard that enzymes can help with this issue. He takes one of these a day and if he has had a rough day with reflux we do two that day. We have been able to get him off of his reflux medicine by using these vitamns. So thankful for a company that makes a great product and cares about our children's health!
on November 22, 2015
My 3 year old likes these "candies" and they do work. He once got it open on his own, ate quite a few, and we found out that night just how much it helps digestion! But when he takes one a day, he seems to be more regular and less sensitive to food allergies, to which he is prone.
on November 26, 2013
My son has a diary intolerance and the only thing that allows him to eat pizza and ice cream is these tablets. Yummy tasting, and they work!
on July 28, 2014
I bought these for my two-year-old son in the hopes that they would help his reflux, but when they arrived, the box stated that they are for children ages 4-12. I wish that would have been included in the description so I wouldn't have wasted my money.
on January 20, 2012
My kids don't beg for these or anything but they're certainly willing to eat them. It took us a long time to find something the kids would eat in the way of enzymes. We are happy with these and will purchase again.
on April 30, 2016
I wanted to see if these would have a positive effect on my daughter's behavior after reading medical research linking positive probiotic cultures to improved behavior. We're two weeks in and I've seen my daughter able to control her energy a bit more than normal. I've seen enough positive changes to re-order because we've got a good thing going.
on April 15, 2012
We tried this brand instead of the more expensive Klaire Chewables, but this product did not help my child at all. Back to Klaire chewables.
on March 11, 2012
I give these to my daughter to help with stomach aches. I think she was having digestion problems. It really seems to work. Also acidolphikidz works well. Most her vitamins are Animal Parade. Their vitamins are whole food which helps them to digest properly.