Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 4, 2007
I have lost alot of my hair from breakage and over processing and I really needed something to help me grow thicker stronger hair. So I bought the Ultra Hair Plus...

I've only been using this product for about 2 weeks now and already I have noticed a big difference in the quality of hair I am growing. It is not only thicker, but obviously it is growing faster. This product has all of the vitamins and minerals that you need for your hair. If you have a deficency this will make up for it. I love this product, my nails and skin feel great as well.
1313 comments45 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2010
I didn't believe the glowing reviews here (sorry, nothing personal:) - but I ordered anyway because I was desperate to try ANYTHING for my ever thinning hair. I had just about made up my mind to start looking at wigs. My sister mentioned 'hair vitamins' to me and I started searching and came across this product. No kidding - after two weeks I noticed a difference. I have quite a way to go because of the awful condition of my hair - but I am thrilled beyond words at what I am seeing now. I thought I would never, ever have nice hair again. I can't recommend these vitamins enough.
11 comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2007
I have been sufering from early stages of hair loss. After a ton of test, etc., my doctors have concluded it's hormonal & hereditary. Ok, I've come to terms w/that part of life. But I figured I'd take a supplement anyway to help what can be helped. OH MY GOSH... my hair grows soooooooo fast now & is in GREAT condition. I'd have to say that the quick hair growth is realy what shocked me & that's what I noticed first. I'm 37 & have always had slow hair growth so I really noticed it when it started growing like crazy. I color my hair so when I have regrowth my roots are a different color & I can gage how much new hair I grow in any given period of time.

My nails also started growing faster as well & are healthier. I can totally see a difference if I stop taking these pills. I'll be taking these forever. ha ha ha
11 comment31 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
i was searching for the longest for a pill that really worked, and i think its so annoying to keep buying products that dont even work, or work super slow. i honestly started to give up hope that i'd ever find vitamins that would do what they promised to do, but im a youtube fanatic and i discovered women raging about hair finity, so i started out using hair finity that retailed for $24 n had to take them twice a day. but then i came across these pills that had double the grams of dosage in both pills n were waaaay cheaper (so essentially i was getting more bang for my buck)because hair finity was infact working for me but it was soo slow n i was getting maybe 1/4 inch of new growth a month. so after i figured hey this one has double the amount of what hair finity is then i have nothing to loose. And it turned out that my hair grew soo much in only the first two weeks that i started these pills. I swear in only the first 2 weeks i already seen 1/2 inch of new growth & i relax my hair so i can easily tell when im getting knew growth at the roots because i have super curly hair. My hair had been very damaged and a lot of it had fallen out after i had gotten sewn in & glued in extensions for my junior prom. My hair had also started the thin and fall out super easily due to lack of nutrition. But ive been taking these pills for the last 5 months because THEY REALLY DO WORK! My hair is not only long and even its SHINY and THICK & i love these pills for that. But u cant just take them n expect your hair to grow if ur mistreating it. along with taking them i DIDNT straighten my hair anymore. switched to clip in extensions (that i dont even need to wear anymore) tied my hair in a LOOSE pony tail and made sure i used a good shampoo n conditioner that didnt dry out my hair n tried not to blow dry it too often. My bangs used to be a little above my eyebrows n now theyre almost at my chin & i continue to trim them from time to time. My nape use was damaged the most after extensions n now its caught up to the rest of my hair thats now bra strap length apposed to before when it barely touched my shoulders. the only reason im hesitent to upload a picture is because i rather not have my picture all over the internet but IF U HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT I PROMISE U NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE IT WORKS!!!! the only downside to this product is that your pee may be a little bit more yellow LOL & the pills kinda have a funny smell. i think they kinda smell like french fries but hey if u want long hair im sure u can deal with your urine being slightly more yellow. n the smell is tolerable
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2008
I took these vitamins some years ago - I know they worked because my beautician kept going on and on about my hair growth said she had never seen anything like it - called the other stylists over and they all looked could tell the new growth from the old [I wore a gherri curl so it was obvious. I stopped taken them when the wholistic organic grocery store closed in my small community and figured I'd get then some time in the future - knew they worked and didn't stress out about it. Well recently [last year] I had bariatric surgery and lost a lot of hair and it slowed down [growth] doctors said that could happen and I should take a supplement or biotin. So now I come online looking for this product and when I read the reviews I got excited again. It's the same experience I remember. Our hair growth is determined by genetics [did some research reading a friends cosmetology book when she went to beauty school] so if you have slow growth or a certain length it will always be that way ... this product accelerates the growth and while you can't change genetics the rapid growth allows you to have longer hair for the three years it takes for each strand to shed naturally - the only way to have longer hair is rapid growth from vitamins or change in hormones [like some pregnant women experience] so this product basically helps change chemistry undoing the predetermined length your hair is destined to grow. To the person who couldn't take them because they are large just cut them into thirds. I am excited to start again and wonder if my stomach being smaller will change the absorption rate. I'll write again in a few months with an update but I can't wait for my shipment to come in, the minute i saw the name/bottle i knew it was the same one.... just happy it's still being manufactored - wish i had never stopped. my hair grew about 7 inched longer than it had even been in life - i kid you not - this was within 3 months - there were no other factors that could account for it - same diet, same hair products and i was in my early twenties so i doubt any hormonal changes were going on at that time.
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2008
I've been taking Ultra Hair Plus for a few years now. Before trying them I used a hair vitamin from GNC with similar ingredients & got no results. With Ultra Hair Plus I saw results within a month. My hair grows slowly so it was very obvious. Within a couple of months, my skin, which was already in decent shape, became clearer than it had ever been. The only thing I don't like is if I take them for more than a few months my hair stagnates and grows even slower than normal. However, if I let them get out of system completely my skin starts to lose its amazing glow. Now I take them on and off every few months. This stuff really works!
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2011
I've tried everything for my hair and this is honetly the only product that works. You can tell within less than a month. Don't waste your money on any other product like I have get this one it works!
on June 8, 2012
That is all I can really say - they really, really work. Yes, they are large pills and yes, they do turn your urine a darker yellow (just drink more water - takes care of it) but the result is well worth those small difficulties. Try them, you will not be disappointed.
on September 9, 2012
I'm a real person writing a real review to let you know these vitamins work. I'm a 23 year old hispanic female. My hair was VERY damaged from the 4 years during high school of blow drying and straightening my hair. My hair was very thin, short (a little above my breasts) and continuously breaking because of the heat I kept applying to it. I have now been taking Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus with MSM for 1 year and 4 months. I have seen results. My hair is now thicker, longer, stronger and does not break. My hair is still growing and the damaged hair towards my ends I'd say will take another 8-10 months of trimming before it's 100% gone. Other things tie into hair growth like NOT blow drying your hair, TRIMMING it every 6-8 weeks and I also switched to sulfate-free shampoo. I love my hair now and always get comments on the results I am getting with my new hair care regimen. Oh, one last thing, it also takes patience. 1 year and 4 months ago I never thought I'd actually be where I am now and I am anxious to see where I will be in the next 1 year and 4 months to come. I recommend these vitamins. Happy hair growing!
on October 21, 2013
I've been taking these for about 1 1/2 years, and my hair has never looked better. Finally grows, and is much thicker than before. Also temple areas that were starting to get thin have filled in and grown out. Highly recommend this for anyone that has trouble with hair growth. You have to take it consistently and for a long time to obtain the results I have. For the first time in my life I'm getting compliments on my hair and how healthy and shiny it looks.