5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.
Published 13 months ago by Sara

1.0 out of 5 stars Severe Hair Loss
I have been using this item for about 3 weeks now and so far have not really noticed any changes. But I know Vitex does takes time. I am hoping it will regulate my periods. I have been having irregular periods. Have not had a period since the end of March. Hopefully this works. I have an appointment scheduled with a bio-identical hormone doctor in September. I will...
Published 15 months ago by Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give more than 5 stars, I would., October 30, 2013
This review is from: Nature's Way Femaprin (Vitex), 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
This product changed my life, and that's not an exaggeration. I suffered from 5 miscarriages, have had all the testing available to me through a reproductive endocrinologist and nothing wrong could be found. I had a 28 day cycle and got pregnant very easily- my pregnancies just ended for no apparent reason 5-7 weeks into it. Then, I started doing basal body temperature charting and realized that, despite the 28-day seemingly-regular cycle, I ovulated a week late (day 21 or so) and only had a week-long luteal phase. I was tired of testing, tired of experimental medication (experimental because I was never diagnosed with anything), tired of miscarriage, and wanted to find a natural and ideally effective way of fixing this dual problem. I researched a ton online and found that Femaprin worked well for women with PCOS (often ovulate even later than I do) and luteal phase defect (less than 12 days from ovulation to menstruation). Many reviews also said it helped with PMS symptoms. Sounded perfect for me! I was elated with how quickly Femaprin worked for me. By the first month, my ovulation day was pushed back by two days, my luteal phase was 13 days long, and my PMS symptoms were more than noticeably better. The second month I was ecstatic because for the first time since I was probably 14 years old I got EWCM, and lots of it!!! (For those who don't know that acronym, I didn't want to be too graphic, but you can Google it to find out). I ended up getting pregnant. My first progesterone draw, without any supplementation, was a 41 (normal range 10-47) when previous cycles I would produce sometimes as low as an 8 after ovulation! I am now 10 weeks pregnant and have kept taking the Femaprin (this is not recommended by the manufacturer) to support the corpus luteum until the placenta takes over, when I will start to wean my body off of it. My whole family believes that this product has changed our lives for the better, and we couldn't be more grateful. I know this product does not work as well or as quickly for everyone, but I wanted to share my success story because, to me, my situation previously seemed doomed, impossible, and now I have hope again that I can surpass this barrier in my life. I finally found something that not only works, but I don't have to worry about it having negative consequences or side effects for me in the present or future (something that I was wary of with Clomid and Letrozole, or any future drug a doctor might try to put me on). THANK YOU FEMAPRIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works, March 24, 2012
I have never had regular menstrual cycles. Since starting femaprin, I have had three consistent cycles this year since starting in January....If you have PCOS like I do these capsules will change your life. Hopefully pregnancy will be next. Wishing everyone good luck and Baby Dust to all trying to conceive......

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent results, I highly recommend, 6 mo grandson because of it!!, February 5, 2012
My daughter has always had irregular periods and unable to get pregnant. She would go for several months without a period and when she did have one it would be scant. This was true from her first few years of having her periods. So I bought her a 4 month supply of Femaprin and she began taking it, along with a prenatal vitamin. She'd tried the vitamin regimen alone before with no results.

By six weeks she had her first full, five day period. We thought, ok... let's hope it was thanks to the Femaprin. About 29 days later, she had the second full period. She never had a third period because to our shock... she became pregnant! She continued taking the Femaprin for another few weeks. Today, I have a beautiful, six month old grandson and I believe the vitex blend in Femaprin was what helped balance my daughter's hormones and exactly the reason she got pregnant. She took Femaprin just as instructed on the package. It takes a few months of taking it to see and feel the results.

My daughter was thrilled, we all were thrilled with the outcome. We could not believe she was finally pregnant after so many years of being depressed. She truly believed she would never be able to have a baby. To top off the joy of gettng pregnant, she had a great pregnancy and her labor was rapid. She went from 1 cm to 10 in five hours. It was a wonderful family experience for all of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am amazed, March 4, 2014
This product has regulated my cycles and I have gotten pregnant. After 10 years of being infertile by husband and I are pregnant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for us!!!!, July 20, 2012
I had become used to my irregular periods all of my life (maybe 2-3 total per year) and knew they would really come into play once my husband and I decided to start a family. After eight months of being off of the pill and no period and no positive pregnancy test my husband did some research online and found this stuff. We decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. I had been charting about 6 months prior to taking femaprin and never had a clear pattern of ovulation. I swear that exactly 14 days after taking the pills my chart showed a distinct temperature spike and I was floored. I kept waiting for femaprin to start this first period and it never came... what came instead was a positive pregnancy test!!!! It worked for us, we are so incredibly thrilled and we have since had another baby as well. Unbelievable. I took a "why not try it" approach and got the greatest surprise of all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it because it works., May 16, 2013
Have extreme PMS? Back pain, stomach cramping, headaches, heavy/long flow, cystic acne? These are all of my symptoms every time it's time for my period to arrive. It's like living in a hell... in my own body. I am on my 2nd month of Femaprin and I will be ordering again. All of my symptoms have subsided by HALF. My 2 migraines a DAY for 7 days (while menstruating) has subsided to only 1 or 2 headaches during my now light 4-5 day flow. The cramping that once had me buckled over, happens just once before the day I start and it's very light pain - then I start and feel no pain. Oh and the back pain and acne... I don't know how else to explain it except to say the word... SEVERE. Back pain is now gone and acne has calmed by half.

At first I was hesitant on taking it because every review I found was from ladies who were taking Femaprin for fertility reasons. I wanted something that would relieve my symptoms the way BC did but without the nausea/sick feeling. This worked. I'm hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Femaprin for perimenopause, January 3, 2011
My doctor recommended trying Femaprin for relief of symptoms associated with perimenopause, namely mood swings. I was skeptical, but it worked! It's really saved me from the unpleasant person I had become. I feel like myself again and I'm sure my friends and family appreciate it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!, December 2, 2013
OMG I waited to write this review to try it for the full 3 months and I have PCOS so my period is very irregular and have been trying to get pregnant for a long time and her we are three months down the road and a positive pregnacy test!!!! Baby dust to all the rest out there with the same problem as me but these pills really do work!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars this works., August 12, 2013
I am 38 years old and was experiencing luteal phase defect. I didn't want to jump right to fertility drugs, but I was truly worried my baby making days were over. I used this product for two months and became pregnant. I can only speak to the usefulness of this product when one has a short luteal phase. My research advised B6 to lengthen the luteal phase. Without a doubt this worked!

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked!, September 3, 2013
I went off of birth control 9 months ago after being on it for 15 years and thought I'd get pregnant right away. Unfortunately I didn't even have my period. I had one period at the 5 month mark and it was weird. I went to the doctor for all kinds of tests and it turns out I'm fine, my body just needed to reset which can take a year. So I ordered these pills to see if it could help me get regular. Exactly three weeks after taking one pill a day I finally had a normal period! There were no side effects for me. Hoping we can get pregnant sometime soon now that I'm "working" again!

Nature's Way Femaprin (Vitex), 60 Capsules