|Price:||$10.15 ($0.06 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.12 (24%)|
Order it now. Sold by Good Health Store and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.25 shipping
+ $3.59 shipping
Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed 610 mg, Capsules 180ea
- Fenugreek is an annual Mediterranean and Asiatic herb with aromatic seeds.
- Fenugreek is used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is soothing to the stomach.
- Poultices and other external formulations have been used for wounds and skin irritations.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
* Fenugreek is very helpful, 2 capsules three times a day with meals, eventually working your way up to 4 capsules per meal. The body gets used to it after a while so the doctor suggested going off it for a couple of days and restarting.
* Nurse 8-12x a day, putting each baby to breast until they empty it (do not time it) - the baby is much more effective than the pump at drawing the milk out than even a hospital pump, and will help increase your supply. In effect, interrupting the feeding could be counterproductive.
* You can decrease the # of sessions if the amount pumped is more than 1000 ml/ 24 hrs (try pumping instead of nursing for one day to measure). You can also try weighing the baby to calculate intake, using a baby scale in grams (same as mls for calculating). Note - this will be a rough estimate as the baby may be getting more milk than the pump - and some women are unable to pump much even if they can nurse well.
* Alternate sides for the babies, as one may have a stronger suck. It's possible one side will have a lot more milk than another. How you hold the baby also affects supply - if you're right handed that side will hold the baby more firmly and they may nurse longer and increase supply more on that side. All normal.
* After breastfeeding the baby, pump but only for 5 minutes or so to increase demand on your body and thus milk production. Frequency is much more important than duration. Pumping for 20 min has little effect according to the doctor (I know, "now I find out?!Read more ›
Before Motherlove's Fenugreek, I was pumping every 2.5 to 3 hours on average and getting about 3 ounces total (1 to 1.5 oz on left side and 1.5 to 2 oz on right side). By the time I finished a 4 oz bottle of Motherlove's Fenugreek, I was still pumping every 2.5 to 3 hours but getting 4 to 5 oz total (up to 2 oz on left side and 2 to 3 oz on right side).
I was worried about keeping up with my baby, but now my baby can't keep up with me. After using Fenugreek for about a month, I'll have about 2 dozen 4 oz bottles unfrozen milk in the fridge on any given day and I now have almost 80 frozen 5oz bottles in the freezer, and running out of room to store any more!
Note: Although your supply increases, it does eventually plateau. After finishing the Motherlove's Fenugreek, I switched to Nature's Way Fenugreek capsules because they're a fraction of the price, and you can take them with meals. Motherlove recommends you avoid water 20 minutes before and after taking their product. The Nature's Way capsules is maintaining my supply that Motherlove's started.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used this to increase milk production and it worked like charm. The only trick is it totally changed my natural body odor, not exactly in a horrible way, but seemed strangely... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Good quality supplements. It helps with digestion and producing more breastmilk. We are pleased with all of the products from Nature Valley.Published 3 days ago by R&B
These capsules are a lot easier to swallow than the capsule from another brand I purchased at a health food store. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Brei
This herbal medicine is really awesome. I never expect to get so much milk each time I pump I can even fill a gallon of milk in one day if I can. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mitch
Did not increase my milk supply. Took this w mothers milk tea and still no increasePublished 8 days ago by Michelle Ha
This definitely helped boost my breast milk supply! I never took any supplements with my first child, and I only managed to produce milk for 2 & 1/2 months. Read morePublished 8 days ago by jlfriddle2012